Cooking classes near me
Have you always wanted to become a wiz in the kitchen and learn to cook up a storm for your next dinner party? Well now you can with our range of cooking classes that will leave your mouth watering. Whatever cuisine you want to up-skill in we’ve got a whole selection to choose from including Italian, Asian, Mexican, Vegan, Seafood, Spanish as well as some specialities like Cake Decorating, Chocolate Making and BBQ workshops.
Whatever cuisine you’re after or if you’re looking for a fun gift for the foodie in your life, you’ll find something for everyone with our range of cooking classes. Better yet, with experiences available in multiple locations around the country, you’ll never have to ask yourself ‘where are cooking classes near me’ again! Discover masterclasses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and more areas.
Most popular cooking class this year
If you’re looking for some of the most popular cooking classes to try this year, RedBalloon has the perfect culinary experiences for you. No matter what cuisine you’re after, we have the perfect cooking lessons to sharpen your skills and teach you new recipes. Some of the most popular cooking classes include:
- Ultimate dumpling cooking class: This experience will teach you all the tips and tricks you need to perfect your dumpling culinary skills including learning the secret of making the dough and the art of shaping it. Did we mention you then get to enjoy eating your delicious creations whilst enjoying a glass of sparkling wine? It’s the perfect foodie experience that will leave you feeling inspired to compose your own gourmet Asian dumpling menu for your future dining events!
- Sushi and Sashimi masterclass: This hands on class with a top Japanese chef will see you learn how to create delicious sashimi from selecting the fish to skillfully slicing it and preparing the highest quality pieces with the best combination of sauces and vegetables. The experience is topped off with a glass of wine or beer as you enjoy your sushi creations plus some other nibbles.
- Mexican and margaritas cooking class: Make fresh, healthy and flavourful Mexican food in this hands-on cooking class. Join in on the fun as you cook up an authentic Mexican feast whilst sipping on freshly made margarita cocktails. Over two hours, you will learn how to make your own corn tortillas from scratch, empanadas and more. If you constantly find yourself asking ‘where are cooking classes near me’, this cooking school will become your new favourite place to learn amazing new recipes!
- American smoking BBQ cooking class: Take a hands on American smoking BBQ class and learn about the four main BBQ regions of the United States and the differences between them. Explore techniques such as smoking with charcoal and the low and slow method to produce mouth watering, fall off the bone meat every time you barbecue! Once completed, you will sit down and eat your creations, matched with a craft beer.
- Gourmet vegetarian and vegan cooking class: Learn exciting new ways with vegetables that will have even the most staunch meat lovers licking their lips. You’ll create delicious fresh recipes inspired from various cuisines across the globe with gluten free options are available. At the end of the class you will sit and enjoy the fruits of your labour with a glass of wine in a relaxed, friendly environment.
- Hands on Italian cooking class in the Yarra Valley: Cooking Italian in Melbourne is so easy – you just have to learn how! These first-generation Italians will teach you how to utilise great Yarra Valley produce to create a gourmet Italian feast, all on a spectacular property near the Yarra River. You will be provided with all the recipes so you won’t have any trouble harnessing your new skills at home. Sit back with an Italian espresso coffee afterwards, and reflect on a job well done!
RedBalloon offers a wide range of couples cooking classes with locations around the country. Better yet, if you know someone who loves to create delicious meals almost as much as they love eating them, then we recommend gifting them one of these couples cooking classes. You’ll find Japanese, Thai, Indian, Chinese, Italian, BBQ, baking and plenty more cooking classes for couples. One of the most popular lessons designed for 2 people to enjoy is the Japanese cooking masterclass. During this experience, the lucky couple will be guided step by step to create a range of traditional dishes and learn the fundamentals of utilising Japanese ingredients and flavours.
If you’re looking for the best cooking classes for kids, RedBalloon has a great range of experiences. These lessons are perfect for helping your kids build confidence, learn easy tips and tricks for different cuisines and try amazing food along the way. From Indian, Thai, Vietnamese and plenty more cooking schools available, you’ll find the perfect kids cooking classes for you on RedBalloon. One of our favourite experiences for children is the kids cooking class in Perth. This will introduce your little ones to the world of cooking with a hands-on culinary class. They’ll learn how to work in teams while preparing fun and tasty dishes they can easily replicate at home. Recipes on the day may include pizza, curry puff pies and chocolate brownies.
Seafood cooking class
Have you always wanted to master the art of cooking seafood? RedBalloon offers a wide variety of seafood cooking classes which will help you perfect your skills and teach you new recipes to try at home. You can learn where to buy, prepare and present fantastic seafood; learn how to barbecue it; and how to cook different ingredients such as fish, shellfish, squid plus so much more.
RedBalloon offers a wide range of cooking schools in multiple locations and these are some of the best in the country. These schools also offer a variety of cuisines so you can be sure to learn a mixture of recipes and new skills. We also offer cooking school experiences designed for individuals but also for 2 people and kids. Why not bring your plus one along or your child and try your hand at a cooking class from RedBalloon.