It has long been argued that the sky is bluer in Brisbane than any other city in Australia. Is this true? One will never know, but if you’re not a local and are up for a getaway, why not duck over for a few days and find out for yourself. After all, there’s so many things to do in Brisbane. There’s a good reason why this city is considered a slice of paradise. You get this sense of glory and wonderment when you visit all the Brisbane tourist attractions, probably because locals want to impress visitors as much as possible. But with so many beautiful places to visit in Brisbane, the locals really don’t need to make a special effort. This place really does speak for itself.
Fun things to do in Brisbane
If you’re overwhelmed by options and want to narrow down what to do in Brisbane, you’ll appreciate the range of activities on the RedBalloon site. There are so many fun things to do in Brisbane and even more exciting things to do in Brisbane at night, you’ll never be at a loss. One thing’s for certain, wherever you’re traveling from, especially from Melbourne or Sydney, you’ll immediately notice the amount of space there is per capita. There is no fear of overcrowding, so all the exhilarating Brisbane activities will be comfortable from start to finish. No elbowing your way through crowds or queues, just a civilised and satisfying experience, whatever you choose. Have you thought about designing an itinerary before arriving? Or perhaps you’re a local who’s looking for a fun packed day exploring the wide and wonderful Brisbane attractions. We’ve had a closer look at the RedBalloon site for you and identified the best things to do in Brisbane. Here’s our pick of the bunch – a group of activities to suit all ages and physical abilities.
Start your day hot air ballooning over greater Brisbane. You’ll see how breathtaking the city really is, from picturesque countryside to marveling at the city skyline. This magical RedBalloon experience comes with breakfast – perfect fuel break before your next activity. Next, perch yourself on a Segway for a guided tour around Brisbane – certainly one of the more fun things to do in Brisbane! Your group will open your eyes to parts of the city you’d probably normally ignore, especially if you’re too busy trying to decipher a map. Expect on the spot training and fun commentary along the way as you cruise about. Next stop? Afternoon coffee. Except this time, you can learn how to make it yourself! In this short barrister course, you’ll learn how to easily impress your friends at home when they visit you for a cuppa – you’ll even impress yourself! Especially when you make your special brew, just the way you like it. Next stop is dinner.
Things to do in Brisbane at night
When looking for things to do in Brisbane at night you can’t go past the exquisite restaurants available. Brisbane is after all underrated when it comes to fine dining and most Sydneysiders or Melbournites don’t realise the bounty of hatted restaurants here – enough to give foodies a run of their money! You’ll be pleased to know that RedBalloon has many affordable eateries and steak houses available as well as dinner cruises. Perfect for treating larger groups. But if you’re looking for a more intimate night out on the town, try the delectable seafood degustation at Otto Ristorante. An experience not to be missed!
Things to do in Brisbane this weekend
Looking for things to do in Brisbane this weekend? If you’re more of an adrenaline junkie or want to give a voucher as a gift to one, then you’ll love the RedBalloon options. There’s a whole lot within the Brisbane CBD, but even more activities available just a short drive out. You could try a high ropes and flying fox adventure, and extreme zipline guided tour, or you could even learn how to fly on a half hour introductory flight lesson. Imagine that! But if you want thrilling things to do in Brisbane without travelling too far, then you could opt for a V8 race car drive or perfect your flying trapeze circus skills in a specially tailored workshop. Prefer exciting things to do in Brisbane at night? Try the Brisbane Bridge twilight tour for a change of pace and a brilliant vantage point. There are so many invigorating Brisbane tourist attractions that both locals and visitors will enjoy via the RedBalloon site. We hope you find something for your family, friends and especially yourself.
What are the best Brisbane activities?
Whether you’re looking for something to do with your friends, an experience for the weekend or something for the whole family to enjoy, RedBalloon offers the best activities in Brisbane. Some of the top experiences include:
- Dinner cruise on the Brisbane River for 2 people: Dance the night away on Brisbane River aboard an authentic paddlewheeler or grand Voyager. A spectacular night out; enjoy stunning views of the sunset and the Brisbane skyline. On board you can indulge in a delicious contemporary buffet offering a fusion of fresh international dishes.
- Brisbane’s Story Bridge twilight climb for 2 people: Scale to the top of Brisbane’s iconic Story Bridge to discover the city from a spectacular bird’s eye view. This Flexi voucher allows any climb Tuesday to Sunday, including the most popular weekend twilight climbs. An absolute ‘must do’ on a visit to Brisbane!
- Winery tour and tasting with Italian lunch for 2 people: Take a look behind the scenes at one of Queensland’s best wineries. Explore the winery learning how they get the very best from their grapes before sampling a range of acclaimed wines at the cellar door. Then, enjoy a delicious set menu lunch of pastas, garlic bread and salad.
- Dolphin cruise to the Tangalooma Wrecks: Enjoy a day in tropical paradise as you’re taken on an eco tour of discovery, exploring the crystal clear waters of the Moreton Bay Marine Park. Keep your eyes peeled for bottlenose dolphins and an abundance of marine life as you journey to the Tangalooma Wrecks. Snorkelling and meals are included.
- Otto Brisbane six course seafood degustation for 2 people: Treat your taste buds to an unforgettable dining experience! This six course degustation showcases some of the very best seafood in Brisbane. With breathtaking river views, award-winning chefs and modern interior styling, this seafood feast is a real treat!
Discover these Brisbane activities plus more from the range of things to do in Queensland on RedBalloon. Find exhilarating experiences in the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Tropical North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef plus plenty more destinations.