There is so many amazing places to explore and visit in Australia. Whether you’re visiting from interstate or internationally, or you’re simply a local wanting to explore more of your backyard, the RedBalloon range of sightseeing tours has the best range of experiences for ticking off the country’s top tourist attractions. You’ll find plenty of fun, exciting and knowledge sightseeing experiences in most of our states and capital cities. These experiences are perfect to enjoy yourself or to gift someone else who is up for seeing somewhere new. Better yet, why not treat yourselves to one of our sightseeing getaway packages and turn it into a mini Australian holiday. We offer a variety of accommodation packages and tours to some of the best tourist attractions in the country such as the Greater Barrier Reef, Uluru, the Blue Mountains plus plenty more destinations.
Australia is renowned for having some amazing tourist attractions that are worth ticking off your bucket list both for visitors or locals. There is so much to see and do all over the country from an eco-retreat in the Kimberly Region, WA to snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef and everything in between!
What are some of the best sightseeing attractions to see in Australia?
If you’re looking for some of the best sightseeing tours in Australia, RedBalloon has you covered. We offer a variety of guided tours and activities that will let you explore new places, discover tourist attractions plus so much more. Some of the best sightseeing attractions include:
- Overnight sailing and snorkelling adventure on the Great Barrier Reef: This unique overnight snorkel and sail experience departs from Cairns, with only 12 guests. You’ll escape the crowds to explore the best of the Great Barrier Reef. Perfect for all levels of water confidence, the qualified instructors will take you for your first dive, or snorkel in paradise. This is the perfect sightseeing experience for ticking off one of the natural wonders of the world from your bucket list.
- Jenolan caves getaway, night cave tour and breakfast for 2 people: Discover the unrivalled beauty of the Jenolan Caves and Greater Blue Mountains during an overnight getaway. Check in to a lovely heritage-style accommodation and spend the evening touring through the world-famous limestone caves. Wake up to a full country breakfast the next day before hitting the road.
- Uluru camping tour with meals and transfers: Imagine having a perfect camping trip waiting for you in the middle of Australia? You’ll get all this and more during your four day experience – just turn up and enjoy! You’ll see everything from Uluru to The Olgas, Kings Canyon to Alice Springs. Airport transfers and meals are included.
- 2 day Great Ocean Road tour with accommodation: On this two day adventure, you’ll revel in nature at its most diverse as you drive along the iconic Great Ocean Road. After spending a night in the township of Forrest, rise with the sun to embark on a kayaking adventure on Lake Elizabeth and discover Australia’s most elusive animal, the platypus!
- Hobart to Port Arthur express shuttle return service: Take the hassle out of travelling to Port Arthur with this return express shuttle service from Hobart. Hop onboard one of multiple locations throughout the city and arrive in air-conditioned comfort, with four hours to explore the World Heritage historic convict site before your return journey. As one of the top tourist attractions in Tasmania, this should be at the top of your must-do list if visiting the state!
- Blue Mountains two night stay with scenic world pass: Explore one of the best tourist attractions on offer in Sydney – the Blue Mountains. This package includes a two-night stay at the Fairmont Resort and buffet breakfast for two adults and two children, as well as a VIP family pass to visit all of the attractions at Scenic World; the thrilling skyway, cablecar, vertical railway and beautiful boardwalk.
What are the top 5 travel destinations within Australia?
Australia is world famous for it’s amazing natural wonders, beautiful beaches, open spaces and it’s outback. As a result, there are so many amazing destinations worth visiting in Australia both for residents and those travelling from overseas. RedBalloon offers a variety of experiences to see them all! Although there is so much to see and do, our top 5 travel destinations within Australia would have to include:
- Uluru, Northern Territory
- Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
- Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, New South Wales
- Great Ocean Road, Victoria
- The Kimberely, Western Australia
What is the prettiest part of Australia?
There are so many beautiful places to visit in Australia however the prettiest part of this country is it’s coastlines and oceans. All across the country there are beautiful places to experience the countries scenic water spots. Some of the top places included the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, the Great Ocean Road, Freycinet National Park, Sydney Harbour, Ningaloo Reef and Esperance.
If you booked a sightseeing experience in a different location, why not turn it into a getaway with one of our amazing accommodation packages? From glamping and country retreats, to luxury hotels and beachside stays, you’ll find the perfect getaway that will let you continue to explore new places! If you’re looking for getaway ideas based on location, discover our curated range of getaways in popular states. You can enjoy our range of:
If you loved our range of sightseeing packages but are looking for something a little shorter, why not check out our range of day trips and tours. From guided bushwalks and tours of major attractions, to scenic cruises and cultural activities, these experiences are the perfect ways to explore new places or simply keep you busy on the weekend.
There are also plenty more amazing things to do and activities to compliment your sightseeing holiday. RedBalloon offers a wide range of activities perfect for exploring a destination during your getaway including whale watching, bridge climbing, hot air ballooning, joy flights and more bucket list worthy experiences!