Tree top climbing
Experience the thrill of a tree top climbing adventure that lets you get up close to the Australian wildlife whilst weaving, flying and swinging through the air. There are so many amazing activities involved in tree top climbing from ziplining and high ropes to flying foxes and zip treks plus so much more. Bring out your inner adventurous spirit whilst challenging yourself mentally and physically with a variety of obstacles and courses.
The RedBalloon range of flying foxes and treetop adventures are also the perfect gift idea for someone who loves spending their days outdoors. No matter what the occasion – a birthday, anniversary, Christmas or any other special milestone, these tree top adventure experiences will make their day as they enjoy an exhilarating experience unlike anything else. These experiences are also the perfect gifts for children! It will get them outside amongst nature and keep them entertained for hours on end. These are some of those fun-filled experiences they will rave about to all their friends.
What are the best treetop adventures?
If you’re looking for fun, thrilling and family-friendly tree top climbing adventures, RedBalloon has the perfect experiences for you. Whether you’re after ziplining, high ropes, flying foxes and more, you’ll find the perfect experience for you within our range. We have curated a list of some of the most popular tree top adventure activities to help inspire you.
- Children’s treetop adventure course: Perfect for children aged 3 – 9 years old, this experience will give them a birds eye view of the forest while they climb amongst the trees, navigating a series of wobbly challenges across four different courses. Much of the course is at hand-holding height, and has a thrilling flying fox to finish back on the ground.
- High ropes and flying fox adventure: Take on a 100 sky-high challenges and 12 ziplines stretched across eight acres of pristine rainforest. Hang about in the trees, climb the ladders, balance on the suspended bridges and race down flying foxes. There’s five epic courses to tackle, ranging from easy to extreme.
- Tree surfing experience with 5 challenging levels: Tree surfing is an exhilarating ropes adventure at Victoria’s Enchanted Adventure Garden. Experience the ultimate green room as you climb and surf through the trees. Test your skills on the bridges, walls, nets and the 8m Tarzan swing.
- High ropes climbing course with flying foxes: Slide down flying foxes, move from tree to tree on suspension bridges and jump from 20m up in the Cumberland State Forest. This eco-friendly park provides a great day out for the whole family, and an exhilarating adrenaline rush!
- Zip line adventure and treetop adventure walk in the rainforest: Experience an unforgettable zipline adventure and self-guided treetop walk in the magnificent Southern Highlands rainforest. Officially the highest zipline tour in Australia, the tour involves flying on a series of cable spans and suspension bridges, up to 35 metres above the forest floor!
- Tree top adventure and zip trek experience: Experience an unforgettable zip-trek and tree-top obstacle course through sublime Sydney Blue Gums (eucalyptus saligna), located right in the Shoalhaven Zoo. You will soar through the forest on giant flying foxes and take on the dizzying array of 110 aerial challenges.
Tree top adventure
If you’re looking to find treetop adventure experiences, you can find them online at RedBalloon. Browse through our experiences and discover Treetop Adventure Parks in multiple locations around the country with courses suitable for children, teenagers and adults.
Treetop adventure park locations?
RedBalloon offers Treetop Adventure Park experiences in multiple locations including at the Hills in Sydney, Abbotsbury in Western Sydney, Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, the Central Coast and the Sunshine Coast. If you’re looking for other tree top climbing locations, RedBalloon also offers experiences in the Southern Highlands, Ourimbah State Forest, Yarramundi and Nowra in NSW; Tamborine Mountain and Cairns in Queensland, Lorne and Mornington Peninsula in Victoria; Perth and Dwellingup in Western Australia; Adelaide, and Launceston in Tasmania.
Would you spend the whole day here?
The RedBalloon tree top adventure experiences all vary in time, ranging from 2 hours through to the whole day. It is the perfect activity for making a day out of it. Pack snacks and water and keep yourself and the family entertained for hours on end.
What ages do your kids need to be?
The treetop adventure experiences are suitable for kids, however depending on the location the age limit may vary. All the treetop adventure courses in the Hills, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Abbotsbury, Newcastle, Weeaporinah and Launceston are suitable for kids aged 3 years and above. Please check each individual experience first for more information on age limitations before booking it. Some experiences have a higher age limit including Norwa, the Sunshine Coast and parts of Queensland, Victoria and WA.
Can you bring your own food?
It is encouraged to bring your own food and drink to your tree top climbing experience. As some locations do not provide or sell food, you want to make sure you have enough snacks or lunch to get you through the day. Some locations have picnic tables available for you to enjoy your lunch at.
Discover these flying foxes and treetop adventures park experiences plus more from our range of adventure sports. From bridge climbing and rock climbing to abseiling and canyoning, there are plenty of adventurous experiences that will bring out your inner thrill-seeker on RedBalloon.
If you loved our range of tree top experiences, then our climbing activities are right up your alley. These are the perfect experiences for those who loved getting outdoors and trying something new. Discover an amazing range of both indoor and outdoor rock climbing experiences on RedBalloon.