There is no better way to explore the great outdoors and discover some amazing natural scenery then with a cycling tour. Whether you’re after a scenic bike ride, e-bikes, mountain bikes, self-guided tours or even cycling holidays, you’ll find the perfect experience on RedBalloon. These are fun ways for discovering new cities, exploring nature and getting off the beaten track. Our cycling tours are also a great idea if you’re looking for something to do on the weekend or a family adventure to keep the kids entertained.
Looking for a unique gift idea for the nature-lover in your life? Why not send them on a cycling tour so then enjoy the outdoors and natural scenery whilst exercising at the same time. Whether you gift them a leisurely scenic ride, adventure trail or guided cycle tour, they will leave the day smiling at how much fun they had!
What are the best cycling tours?
You’ll find some of the best and most enjoyable cycling tours and bike riding trips on RedBalloon. Whether you’re after a scenic tour or a self-guided experience, there is a variety of cycling activities available. Some of the top adventure cycling tours include:
- Self guided bicycle hire: Cycling is the ideal way to explore Manly. Our 2 hour self guided bike ride uncovers all the hidden coves, secluded beaches, and breathtaking coastal views from Sydney Harbour’s largest National Park. You will also cruise along world famous Manly Beach, and the picturesque Shelly Beach.
- Blue Mountains guided e-bike tour with snacks and drinks: Get off the beaten track and experience the great Aussie bush with a guided e-bike cycle tour in the Blue Mountains National Park. Ride along scenic trails, discover native flora and fauna, and visit some spectacular lookouts along the way. Snacks and drinks are included throughout the tour. This is one of the best adventure cycling tours that lets you explore the great outdoors at the same time!
- Self guided tandem bicycle hire for 2 people: Breathe fresh air, relax and have a laugh as you cruise along on this self-guided tandem cycle tour for two. You and a friend will master the art of tandem bike riding with a half day ride along one of our three recognised trails. Choose Beachside Adventures, Yarra River or the City trail!
- 4 hour e-bike hire with gourmet picnic box: Discover the stunning seaside town of Narooma on a pedal assist electric bike. Explore the Narooma to Dalmeny cycle track that hugs the breathtaking coastline or stay local and check out the seal colony at the Australian Rock lookout and soak in the views of Montague Island from the golf course. This is one of the most popular adventure cycling tours for visitors or tourists wanting to explore the area.
- McLaren Vale cycling tour with lunch, tastings and transfers: Enjoy a guided cycling tour through the seaside wine region of McLaren Vale. Bikes, guide, return transfers from Adelaide included, you'll spend the day riding through scenic vineyards and fields. Indulge in an exclusive winery platter lunch whilst sampling wines from some of the best Cellar Doors.
- Vintage bike ride in Melbourne with picnic basket for 2 people: Jump on your super cute vintage bike and set off on an adventure around Melbourne. Perfect for a romantic date or a fun family day out, pedal around the city and discover cool street art and charming parks dotted around the city. Enjoy a delightful picnic basket filled with food, drinks and more!
Where can I do a cycling tour in Australia?
There are plenty of breathtaking locations around the country that you can enjoy a cycling tour at. On RedBalloon you’ll find plenty of unique cycling holidays and even adventure cycling tours in:
- New South Wales: explore the great outdoors with a cycling tour in Manly, Sydney CBD, the Blue Mountains and Narooma.
- Victoria: jump on board a Victorian cycling tour and enjoy a scenic ride in Beechworth, St Kilda, Port Melbourne, Central Victoria, Warburton and Portsea.
- Queensland: discover sunset bike tours, electric scooters plus more in Kangaroo Point, Brisbane and South Brisbane.
- South Australia: Some of the best locations in SA to enjoy a cycling tour include Adelaide Hills, Adelaide CBD and McLaren Vale.
- Western Australia: if you’re looking for a cycling tour in WA, why not try a guided bike tour in Fremantle or a mountain bike adventure in the Margaret River.
What type of cycling tour and trips does RedBalloon offer?
On RedBalloon, you’ll find a range of cycling tours across the country. We offer self guided bicycle hire, bike tours, guided e-bike tours, private e-bike tours, national park bike tours, tandem bicycle hires, food and wine cycling tours, ElliptiGO scenic bike rides, mountain bike tours, vintage cycling rides, adventure cycling tours plus so much more.
If you love our range of cycling tours, why not up the ante with a mountain biking adventure! Jump on a bike and explore the great outdoors with mountain bike rides in the Blue Mountains, Adelaide Hills, Whitsundays, McLaren Vale and plenty more locations around the country.
Find these adventure cycling tours and more from our range of outdoor activities. From theme parks and day trips to golf lessons and hiking tours, there are so many great experiences from RedBalloon that are perfect for exploring the great outdoors.