Are you the ultimate foodie? Or maybe you know someone who loves food more than anything else in the world? With our range of eating out experiences, you’ll find the perfect gourmet treat to make the occasion that much more special. With everything from indulgent breakfasts, lunch and wine packages, fine dining dinners and so much more, we guarantee you’ll find the ultimate gourmet experience to satisfy your taste buds.
What are the best places to eat out at?
If you’re looking for the best places to eat so you can treat yourself or even someone else, then you’ve come to the right place. With amazing restaurants and gourmet experiences on offer around the country, there is no shortage of options or cuisines to choose from. To help make choosing your dining experiences easier, we have created a list of some of our customer’s favourite places:
- Sake: with experiences in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, this vibrant, rustic-chic Japanese restaurant will leave your taste buds wanting more. Indulge on a contemporary Japanese cuisine served in sharing style with our package options including 6 courses through to a 9 course menu.
- Gunners Barracks: enjoy a contemporary Australian cuisine at the historic venue whilst taking in spectacular 180 degree views of Sydney Harbour. It’s the perfect experience to surprise your loved one with for a romantic rendezvous whatever the occasion.
- Otto Ristorante: this delicious Italian-inspired venue located in Sydney and Brisbane is an award winning restaurant making for an unforgettable culinary experience. It will showcase some of the best seafood whilst enjoying breathtaking views with a plus one.
- The Long Apron Restaurant: ranked as one of the best in the world, this acclaimed restaurant is all about enjoying a special dining experience. You’ll enjoy five delicious courses from the chef’s tasting menu, making it the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
- Catalina: as one of the best fine dining restaurants in Sydney, its 3 course lunch or dinner does not disappoint. Enjoy a delicious meal for 2 people at the iconic hatted restaurant with choices like fresh seafood and premium meats whilst overlooking panoramic views across the harbour.
Where to eat out with kids?
Eating out with kids can be hard, especially when trying to find a place that is child friendly and you're guaranteed to have a great experience. We have a range of good places to eat that you can bring the kids along to too. From family dinners at the Hard Rock Cafe in Darling Harbour and Surfers Paradise, Sydney harbour dining cruises the whole family can enjoy, family tapas farm lunch and a delicious banquet for 4, you’ll find just the right place to dine out with your kids.
Where to eat near you
- Eating out in Sydney: There are so many amazing restaurant experiences on offer in this city, it’s hard to try them all. Some of our favourites include Gunners’ Barracks 3 course lunch, indulgent seafood dining experience in Darling Harbour, 3 course steakhouse in Barangaroo, Sydney Tower revolving buffet restaurant and shared seafood menu in Parramatta.
- Eating out in Melbourne: known for it’s amazing gourmet experiences, we recommend trying to eat out at Sake in Hamer Hall, 2 course lunch at Mornington Peninsula, Oishii Japanese Teppanyaki in the city, 2 course steakhouse in Southbank and a shared seafood menu with wine in South Yarra.
- Eating out in Brisbane: For delicious foodie experiences that will leave you wanting more we recommend the Otto seafood degustation, steakhouse dining in Fortitude Valley, Middle Eastern 3 course dinner, dinner cruise on the Brisbane River and the Sake 6 course lunch.