V8 hot laps and driving experiences
Have you always wanted to experience life in the fast line and feel the power of a V8 engine? Now you can with our exhilarating range of V8 supercar hot laps and driving experiences. You'll bring out your inner thrill-seeker as you race around some of the best tracks in Australia either behind the wheel or in the front passenger seat, experiencing speeds of up to 200km per hour. RedBalloon offers plenty of amazing experiences that let you drive, ride and more in a V8, making it easier to find the right experience for you whether you’re looking for a racetrack in your local city or whilst travelling. Whether it’s been on your bucket list for years or your up for the challenge for trying something new and exhilarating, our V8 supercars are the type of thrilling experiences you’ll want to do again and again!
If you know someone who considers themselves a rev-head then you’ll definitely want to gift them one of our V8 experiences. Whether they are celebrating their birthday, Christmas or any other special occasion, discovering the rush of a V8 supercar will be an enriching experiences they will always remember.
What types of V8 experiences are there?
There are a variety of different types of V8 experiences on offer at RedBalloon. Listed below are some of the best ways to enjoy these driving experiences.
- Drive a V8: get behind the driver's seat and experience the power of driving these supercars yourself. You’ll get hands-on training with some of the best driving instructors in the country who will teach you everything you need to know before getting behind the wheel of a V8. There are plenty of different experiences available on RedBalloon that will let you drive a race car. One of our favourites is the 6 laps course at Melbourne Sandown Raceway. You'll suit up for an exhilarating driving event that will have you behind the wheel of a V8 race car during an adrenaline pumping 6 laps.
- Hot laps: experience the rush from the passenger seat of a V8 race car. Enjoy the thrill and power of one of the RedBalloon V8 passenger rides as you race around the track with a professional. You'll discover these experiences available across a majority of the country's states. One of our customers' favourite passenger experiences is the V8 race car front seat hot laps package. You'll get to enjoy ridding in a V8 race car on a high-speed Clubman circuit configuration at Queensland Raceway.
- Drive and ride combos: enjoy the ultimate V8 race car experience form both the driver's seat and passenger's seat. Feel the need for speed as you race around the track in hot laps before jumping behind the wheel and taking the supercar for a spin yourself! One of the best packages on offer at RedBalloon is the race car drive and hot laps combo. You’ll get to jump into the passenger seat for some seriously fast hot laps with a pro where there are no speed limits. Then you'll get to experience the track yourself as you drive the performance car as fast as you can!
Where are the V8 racetracks?
There are plenty of racetracks available across Australia that offer the opportunity to experience a V8 race car first hand. You'll find these experiences available on RedBalloon. The top racetracks and courses include:
- Sandown Raceway in Melbourne
- Sydney Motorsport Park
- Barbagallo Raceway in Western Australia
- Mallala Motorsport Park in South Australia
- Hidden Valley Raceway in the Northern Territory
- Willowbank in Queensland
- Tailem Bend in South Australia
- Norwell in the Gold Coast
If you loved our exhilarating V8 supercars, why not explore our entire range of driving experiences. There are plenty of action-packed options to choose from including rally driving, quad biking, go karting, luxury car hire and so much more. You’ll find the perfect driving activity near you with experiences available across the country.
"My husband has been a volunteer in motorsport for many years, but he had never been inside one of the V8s he would witness racing around the track at events. So this was his day, his surprise, his experience and his turn to tick something off the bucket list."; Naomi Simson, March 2021.