Wedding gift ideas
A wedding is one of the most beautiful and special times in the happy couple’s life so it’s important you find a present to congratulate them with. With our curated range of wedding gifts you’ll say goodbye to tradition and instead embrace experiences that are about creating memorable moments and remind them of this important milestone in their life. You’ll discover fun, thoughtful and unique wedding gifts that will surprise and delight the bride and groom. From flying to dining and getaways to couples day spas, the options are endless when you pick your wedding presents from RedBalloon.
Do you bring gifts to a wedding?
Although it isn’t necessarily wrong to not bring a gift to a wedding, a gift does signify that you are congratulating and celebrating this couple as they begin a new chapter of their lives together. Usually on the wedding invitation the couple will point out if they need any particular wedding gifts or even create a registry. However, if you’re looking to gift them something more memorable and special, an experience from RedBalloon is one of the best unique wedding gifts out there.
What is a good cheap wedding gift?
If you’re looking for special and thoughtful wedding gift ideas but don’t want to break the bank, RedBalloon offers a variety of cheap experiences within your budget. Starting from $40 you can gift them a winery tour and tasting session or for $45 a gourmet sparking breakfast or a gin distillery tour for 2. You’ll find plenty of wedding presents across a variety of prices including under $50, under $100 and under $200.
Unique wedding gifts
RedBalloon is one of the best places to browse through if you’re looking for unique wedding gifts. Our curated range of experiences are thoughtful and unforgettable so the newlyweds will always remember you for their gift. Some of the best unique wedding gifts include:
- Roar ‘n’ Snore at Melbourne Zoo for 2 people: spoil them to a sleepover at the Zoo! Discover Melbourne Zoo after dark, guided by camp hosts. They’ll enjoy a delicious dinner, supper and breakfast in the Historic Elephant Exhibit. In the morning, they’ll meet the keepers to learn about life behind-the-scenes before exploring all the Zoo has to offer. Being gifted a roar ‘n’ snore is definitely one of those wedding present ideas they will never forget and rave about to family and friends.
- Seaplane flight for 2 people: send them sky high as they fly by seaplane over picturesque landscapes and stunning waterways. These flights combine amazing views of the sea and the sky, making it the perfect bucket list-worthy experience to gift the married couple.
- Picnic among the vines with wine tasting masterclass for 2 people: Immerse the couple among the vines of one of Hunter Valley’s oldest vineyards and enjoy a romantic picnic for two with spectacular views. This experience also includes a masterclass tasting of premium wines at the Audrey Wilkinson cellar door; a real feast for their senses! This unique wedding gift will warm their hearts at the thought that has gone into it.
Best wedding gifts
If you’re looking for the best wedding gifts but don’t know where to start, jump online to RedBalloon. Our range of experiences are designed to surprise any bride and groom! To help make finding the perfect present easier, we have listed some of the most popular wedding gift ideas.
- Hot air ballooning: gift them the experience of exhilaration with a sunrise hot air balloon flight over stunning cities, wine regions or the outback. Peaceful yet exhilarating, they'll get to see the world wake-up below from breathtaking heights. The sky has no limits when it comes to love and neither does this experience!
- Romantic getaways: spoil them to a well-deserved break or mini 'honeymoon' away from the daily grind. There are a variety of accommodation packages available across the country with options like coastal stays, luxury retreats, countryside cabins plus more.
- Fine dining experience: treat the newlyweds to a decadent dining experience including dinners at award-winning restaurants, indulgent degustation menus, progressive 3 course lunches plus so much more. The happy couple will love being able to indulge in a fine dining experience and spend quality time together. This is one best wedding gift ideas for newlyweds who are the ultimate foodies.
What is the best gift for a newly married couple?
If you’re looking for wedding present ideas that are just as special as the wedding day itself, RedBalloon offers a range of truly unique experiences which are perfect to give a newlywed couple. They will be surprised and delighted at how special and extraordinary this gift is and prefer it to any traditional gift. RedBalloon offers a variety of experiences across multiple categories so you’re guaranteed to find the perfect experience for any married couple.
If you loved our range of wedding gift ideas, discover our engagement gifts that are perfect for celebrating any loved-up couple. From hot springs and scenic cruises to degustations and getaways, congratulate the newly engaged couple with a memorable experience from RedBalloon.
Now that you’ve already celebrated their special day, you might be looking for anniversary gifts. From fine dining restaurants and animal encounters to day spa packages and glamping, discover the best anniversary present ideas on RedBalloon. You might even find something special for you and your partner too!