Cooking courses Perth
Try your hand at one of our cooking classes Perth. You’ll find a wide range of classes teaching you your favourite recipes from cuisines like Italian, Thai, Vegan and more.
Best cooking classes Perth?
Looking for the best cooking classes Perth, Australia? RedBalloon offers a wide range of masterclasses, from artisan cheese making and handmade pasta, pastries to Middle Eastern. If you’re looking for something truly unique and need more inspiration, check out some of our customers top picks.
- Haloumi cheese making course: Learn how to make your own delicious haloumi from scratch with a fun and hands-on cheese making class. Go from milk to cheese that's ready to eat, with tastings along the way, then join in cooking some tantalising creations to enjoy with Swan Valley sparkling wine.
- Spanish cooking class: Be transported to the sensational Spanish coast in this hands-on cooking class. Split into small teams, you will follow delicious and authentic Spanish recipes including seafood paella and churros. You're even welcome to bring your won wine along!
- Italian pasta making class: We’ve narrowed down the top Italian cooking classes Perth to just one. Learn about the benefits of cooking from scratch in this hands-on pasta making class. You will master how to use a pasta machine and soak up how satisfying it is to make your own freshly homemade pasta.
- Knife skills cooking class: If you’re seeking basic cooking classes Perth or beginners cooking classes Perth, this essential knife skills masterclass hits the mark. You will learn how to chop and slice like a pro, as well as speed up preparation time in the kitchen.
- Sausage Making Cooking Class: Whip up a sausage feast during this hands-on cooking class. A pro sausage-maker will teach you the tips and tricks behind creating the perfect snag, learning the art of mincing, stuffing and twisting. After the class, sit down as a group and enjoy a mouthwatering sausage spread.
For those seeking couples cooking classes Perth, we suggest purchasing two single adult vouchers and redeeming them together. Perfect for date night or bringing in some new and exciting recipes into your home.
What is typically included in a cooking class?
A typical class covers knife skills, cooking techniques, ingredients, presentation and a selection of recipes. Classes can be catered to all cooking experience levels. All ingredients, equipment and utensils are included so you don’t need to bring a thing. Comfortable clothing is suggested and enclosed footwear is required for safety reasons. Each session finishes with a scrumptious sit-down meal as created by you or you can choose to take your dishes home to share with your loved ones.
Team building cooking classes in Perth?
If you’re looking for corporate team building cooking classes, RedBalloon offers a range of culinary workshops designed for groups, whether it be a small group of five or a large group of 20. Get in contact with RedBalloon or the experience providers directly if your desired class is public but you’d like to book it out for a private event.
How much is a cooking class package in Perth?
Find over 20 amazing culinary school classes in Perth starting at just $50 per person. Plus, keep an eye out for special offers during the year.
If you’re looking to treat your taste buds some more, check out our exciting range of culinary tours around Perth, Margaret River and regional Western Australia.
If you loved our range of Perth experiences, discover our entire range of cooking classes available in plenty of other major cities including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and more locations. These are the perfect hands-on classes that’ll help you learn how to turn any ingredient into a delicious meal.
Cooking classes by cuisine
You may have a particular cuisine in mind that you want to learn to cook or sharpen your skills in. RedBalloon offers a variety of different cooking styles and cuisines to choose from. These include Italian (like pizza and pasta), Asian (like Japanese and Thai), BBQ, Vegan and even lessons for couples. You’ll be spoilt for choice with our range of courses on offer!