Online experiences at home
If you’re looking for ways to pass the time whilst staying at home, why not try your hand at one of our fun online experiences? Whether you want to try something new, learn a new skill or simply want to enjoy an experience without having to worry about it being sent in the mail, these are the experiences for you! This range is 100% online and available for you to enjoy from your home. You’ll even find plenty of experiences perfect for the kids to enjoy, which is the best way to keep them busy or out of your hair for a few hours.
Whilst we are all staying at home, you might be looking for a gift idea for someone who is celebrating a special occasion whilst in isolation. Why not send them a virtual gift that they can enjoy online! These ideas are the perfect way to show you haven’t forgotten their special occasion and that you wanted to do something memorable for them. For more ideas, check out our blog article that is full of plenty of fun virtual gift ideas.
What are the best online experiences to do at home?
With plenty of online experiences to enjoy from home, you might be wondering which ones to try first? There are plenty of fun and entertaining virtual activities that you enjoy right now. Some of our customers favourite online experiences include:
- Online private magic class: Deep dive into the fascinating world of magic during this online magic lesson. A professional magician will take you behind the curtain, introducing you to seven magic tricks and the psychological tools that create awe and amazement. All you need is a deck of cards and a curious mind!
- 2 hour live comedy online show: settle in for a night full of belly laughs as you join one of Melbourne’s top comedy clubs, Kings of Comedy, and watch their live online show! A number of emerging talent and professional headlining acts will grace the stage, who promise to provide you with tonnes of the best medicine – laughter!
- Online family hula hoop lesson: Looking for a fun at-home family bonding activity? Grab some hoops and together, learn the art of hula hooping from a professional circus performer. You’ll be moving those hips, engaging your muscles and laughing at your heart’s content. Who said exercising was boring?
You’ll also find plenty of online courses and classes that are perfect for adults or kids to enjoy at home. These are the perfect experiences to help inspire curiosity, teach you new skills and keep yourself preoccupied with. Some of the best online classes RedBalloon offer include:
- At home online Asian cooking course: Experience the smells, flavours and textures of Asia in your very own home during this 12 week online cooking course! You will fall in love with cooking again as you connect with expert chefs during live demonstrations and learn the fundamentals of preparing and cooking traditional Asian dishes.
- Online paint and sip lesson: Channel your creativity and enjoy your very own paint and sip session at home! You will have 10 days access to your choice of online paint and sip session to work on at your leisure. Queue your favourite playlist, sip on your drink of choice and paint till your heart’s content!
- Online coding and Minecraft modding lesson: Become a coding and Minecraft modding wizard after a one hour lesson for kids. Delivered completely online, your little one will enjoy one-on-one tuition from an expert educator, learning how to create lightsabers, superfoods and more. They’ll be out mining their friends in no time!
If you’re after more ideas of ways to stay entertained, we have plenty more fun things to do at home. Discover our range of adults and kids activities that are all about having fun. From chocolate art kits and pasta making kits to board games and laser tag, you’ll find so many incredible experiences you can enjoy at home.
If you’re looking for more fun learning ideas to help keep your mind busy, why not explore our range of learning experiences. You’ll find a variety of online experiences as well as those that can be delivered straight to your doorstep that are designed to help you explore your artistic talents, pique your interest or teach you something new.
Discover these online experiences plus so many more activities with our entire range of experiences at home. From fun kids activities and learning experiences, to cooking kits and spirit tasting kits, there are plenty of amazing experiences you can enjoy at home with your kids, family or roommates whilst in isolation!