When you’re looking for a gourmet place to eat, you never want to experience it alone which is why we’ve curated the perfect range of experiences for 2 to indulge yours and your plus one’s inner foodies. Whether you’re after lunches, winery tours, dinners or anything in between, you’ll find the perfect gourmet experience for you on RedBalloon.
Looking for gift ideas that spoil 2 people to the ultimate experience? Treat their taste buds to one of our dining experiences perfect for 2 people to enjoy. They will love being able to indulge in a delicious meal whilst being accompanied by their favourite person. Who wouldn’t love being gifted a decadent gourmet experience! With our range of gourmet for two, you’ll find the perfect selection of experiences to treat your plus one with, perfect for dinner for 2 or any meal of the day!
Dinner for two
RedBalloon offers a wide range of indulgent dinners for two, with plenty of restaurants and dining experiences available around the country. Whether you’re after a certain cuisine, a new restaurant or the best date night dinner ideas, we’ve got something for everyone. You’ll find ideas for dinner for two people in Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and plenty more locations.
Dinner ideas for two
If you’re stuck for dinner ideas for two, jump onto RedBalloon and browse through our range of experiences that will tantalise your taste buds. To help make finding the perfect dinner for two easier, we have curated a list of experiences.
- The Hunter’s dining experience with wine for 2 people: Expect barrel-aged spirits and coal-roasted meats at this cosy, yet stylish cabin-themed restaurant in Hillarys. With a friend or someone special, enjoy a three course share meal featuring hearty favourites and a jug of red or white wine to share. Excite your senses with this beautiful dinner for two.
- Italian 3 course dinner with wine for 2 people: Take your taste buds on an exotic tour of Italian flavours and sensations as you experience traditional Italian cuisine with a twist. Relax in alfresco dining or an intimate ottoman while you are taken on a culinary journey.
- Dinner cruise on the Brisbane river for 2 people: Dance the night away on Brisbane River aboard an authentic paddlewheeler or grand Voyager. A spectacular night out; enjoy stunning views of the sunset and the Brisbane skyline. On board you can indulge in a delicious contemporary dinner offering a fusion of fresh international dishes. This is the perfect dinner idea for two that is perfect for letting your hair down for a fun night out.
- 3 course meal with bubbles at Hilton Glass Brasserie for 2 people: Bring along your favourite fellow foodie and indulge in a three course set menu at Luke Mangan’s glass brasserie. Enjoy sparkling wine on arrival and seasonal, modern dishes that are found all over the world – this celebrity chef has 19 restaurants around the globe!
Harboured based dinner ideas
If you’re looking for some of the best harboured based restaurants, RedBalloon has a variety of experiences that will let you take in water views whilst enjoying a delicious meal. Some of the best harbourside restaurants for dinner for two include:
- Otto Ristorante six course seafood degustation for 2 people: Treat you and your plus one to an unforgettable culinary experience! This six course menu is inspired by Italian cuisine and showcases some of the very best seafood Sydney has to offer. With waterfront views, award-winning chefs and a super stylish venue, this seafood feast is a real treat!
- Indulgent seafood dining experience by the harbour for 2 people: Indulge in a three course shared feast on Cockle Bay Wharf, showcasing some of Australia’s freshest seafood. Available for lunch or dinner, your meal is complemented by stunning harbour views and a glass of wine.
- 6 course seafood degustation with champagne at Manta for 2 people: Indulge in some of Sydney’s finest seafood at Manta Restaurant, boasting stunning views over Woolloomooloo Bay and the city. Experience sensory delight with a six course shared tasting menu featuring some of the chef’s signature dishes, paired with a beautiful glass of French champagne.
If you’re looking for a fun and unique dining experience, one of the RedBalloon dinner cruises is guaranteed to impress. Not only do you get to enjoy a delectable dining experience but you also get to sail around a city, take in the sights and relax onboard your cruise. From Sydney Harbour dining cruises to sunset cruises with dinner, these are the perfect experiences for 2 to enjoy with a loved one.
If you loved our dinner ideas for two, discover the entire range of dining out experiences. You’ll discover a range of fine dining and delicious restaurants across a variety of cuisines including seafood, Modern Australian, Asian, Italian plus so much more! Treat your loved one to an indulging dining experience from RedBalloon.
Discover these dinner for two ideas plus more experiences from the RedBalloon range of wine and dine. You’ll find some of the best gourmet experiences including high teas, cooking classes, winery tours, brewery tours and so much more.