Father’s Day gift ideas 2020
If you’re looking for Father’s Day gifts Australia wide but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. You may be looking for gift ideas for Dad for many reasons – you want to beat your siblings with the best Father’s Day presents, you want him to experience a unique gift or you’re looking for a thoughtful gift for your husband. This Father’s Day 2020, don’t just give another ordinary present, instead go the extra mile with a memorable experience that will knock his socks off! The RedBalloon range of experiences has everything from jet boating to V8 racing, and brewery tours to BBQ cooking classes, which means you’ll never be stuck for Father’s Day presents again.
When is Father’s Day 2020?
In Australia, Father’s Day is on Sunday 6th September 2020. However the date varies depending on the country. For example in the US and UK, Father’s Day is Sunday 21st June 2020. So make sure you remember the right date depending on what country your dad lives in to ensure you send him a thoughtful gift.
Where can I find the best Father’s Day gifts?
RedBalloon is one of the leading online experience gifting retailers and the perfect destination for all your Father’s Day ideas. With thousands of experiences and personalised Father’s Day gifts available, we take the stress out of finding your dad the perfect present. When you shop with RedBalloon, our experiences and gift vouchers are ready instantly which means you can buy your gifts for Dad anytime including on the day (perfect for the last minute shoppers out there).
What to get dad for Father’s Day?
When it comes to finding the perfect Father’s Day present, you may need a little inspiration or guidance. We’ve pulled together a list of some of the best gifts for Dad Australia wide that will blow him away this year.
- Shark diving at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium: gift him the ultimate thrilling experience whilst ticking something off his bucket list. He'll get to come face-to-face with a shark, one of the most feared creatures of the deep whilst also encountering giant stingrays and hundreds of exotic fish on his guided dive tour.
- Lamborghini Joy Ride: strap him in for the ride of his life in this ultimate supercar experience. He’ll feel the rush with plenty of photo opportunities to brag about it to all his friends.
- Gourmet tapas with matched beers: treat his taste buds to the ultimate combination of beer and delicious food at the XXXX Alehouse. A beer expert will join him to explain the pairings, inviting him to stay and savour the atmosphere of this 140 year old brewery. It is the type of Father's Day present that will go down a treat!
- Skydiving: send him sky high…14,000 feet to be exact for the ultimate adrenaline rush. He'll get to experience the exhilaration of freefalling whilst taking in epic views of the famous Great Ocean Road. This is a memorable experience he’ll look back on for years to come.
- BBQ cooking class: have him cooking up a storm in the kitchen in no time whilst also learning amazing new tips and tricks along the way. He'll get to explore techniques such as smoking with charcoal and the low and slow method to produce mouth-watering, fall off the bone meat every time he barbecues. He’ll love putting his new skills to use for you!
What are unique gifts for Dad?
If you’re looking for unique and memorable presents for Dad that will go that extra mile, RedBalloon offers a variety of experiences across a range of categories that he won’t have tried before.
If you’re dad is the type of guy who loves trying new things, then a unique experience is the perfect gift. Treat him to a Boeing 737-800 flight simulator and let him get a taste of being a pilot, even if it is just for a day. He’ll take command of the world’s most popular jet airliner and learn to take off, cruise and land the plane. Alternatively has he always dreamed of skydiving but can’t quite conquer that fear of heights? Why not gift an indoor skydive where he can experience the thrill of freefalling without worrying about jumping out of a plane.
Looking for a unique gift that still combines his interests and hobbies? We have you covered! Gift a golf simulator experience and he’ll learn to play or improve his golf game. He’ll enjoy one pro lesson and 18 holes of golf on an international course of his choice with a pro using Trackman. Is he more into his fishing than golf? A sunset fishing adventure is right up his alley. He’ll hit the water during a five hour sunset session, suitable for all experience levels and be hooked to fishing before he knows it.
What can I do for my dad on Father’s Day?
At RedBalloon, we have pulled together a few ideas to make this Father’s Day extra special.
- Jump onto RedBalloon and browse through our range of experiences until you’ve found an amazing Father’s Day gift for your dad.
- Why not gift one of our Father's Day experiences for 2 so that you can enjoy it together. It’s the perfect way to spend quality father and child bonding time together which shows you’ve gone above and beyond with your present.
- Take it a step further and book in the experience for him – either on or around Father’s Day. That way not only are you surprising him with an amazing gift but it is booked in so he doesn’t have to worry about a thing except simply enjoying it!
- On Father’s Day, wrap your RedBalloon voucher in a big box so he has no clue what it is he is getting. All you need to top off the gift is a handwritten card and you’ve made this year the most memorable Father’s Day yet.
How to book a Father’s Day present from RedBalloon?
There are a couple of simple steps involved for buying your Father’s Day present from RedBalloon. Simply jump onto the website and browse through our curated range of Father’s Day gifts or experiences available. Once you find the perfect experience, add it to your cart and follow the steps at checkout. Here you can choose to have the experience voucher emailed so you can print or send it to your dad directly. Alternatively you can choose a gift package so it arrives in a striking red envelope. Make sure to include a personalised message on your voucher at check out. It is the perfect finishing touch to make your Father’s Day present that much more special.
With our wonderful range of fun and unique Father’s Day gifts, we are sure you’ll find the perfect experience no matter what type of Dad you have. If you’re spoilt for choice and don’t know what to pick don’t worry! You can also give a RedBalloon gift voucher and let him decide. Gift vouchers start at $25 and are valid for three years. He will love being able to pick his own experience and always remember you for it.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out our Father’s Day present ideas page. This will help you discover the perfect gift for your old man based on his personality and interests, especially with our Father’s Day gift ideas Australia wide. You can also check out our wider range of gifts for men if you’re after more experiences across all our categories. Make sure you keep your eyes pealed for our Father's Day deals launching soon! It's the perfect way to find enriching experiences to gift your Dad at a great price.