Gift ideas for wife
When it comes to finding gifts for wife, you want to make sure you go above and beyond to show her how special she is to you. It can be hard coming up with unique and memorable gifts year after year which is why RedBalloon has curated a range of experiences so you never have to struggle with ideas again. Whether you’re looking for a unique birthday present for wife, its your anniversary, or any other special occasion, you’ll find the perfect experience for her. From decadent dining experiences to indulging day spas, and scenic helicopter flights to thrilling bridge climbs, find an enriching experience to suit her personality type and interests.
What is the top birthday gift for wife?
If you’re looking for the ultimate birthday gift for your wife that she will never forget, a RedBalloon experience is the way to go. For an unforgettable birthday present she will always cherish, why not gift her a bucket list experience you can enjoy together. Nothing could top a gift that she has always dreamed of doing and being able to experience that with her loved one. One of the top birthday gift ideas for wife is a breathtaking sunrise hot air balloon flight. You’ll send her sky high for an experience she will look back on for years to come. The hot air ballooning over the Hunter Valley for 2 people is the perfect birthday present for wife as she’ll get to experience the exhilaration of a sunrise flight over the Hunter region before enjoying an a la carte breakfast.
Gifts for wife who doesn’t want anything?
If your wife is celebrating a special occasion but hasn’t given you any hints, it can be hard coming up with thoughtful ideas. Don’t disappoint her on her special day and instead, give her an experience from RedBalloon. Enrich her life story with a memorable experience that will leave her feeling surprised and delighted. Some of the best experiences for a wife who doesn’t want anything include:
- Botanic House 11 course tasting menu with wine for 2 people: Tantalise her taste buds with an 11 course lunch nestled within Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden. Served shared style, her senses will be awakened by a modern Asian-inspired menu that’s perfectly fused with native Australian ingredients, many of which can be found in the surrounding gardens.
- Hot springs full day bathing access with meal: let your wife escape the hustle and bustle of the city and find her zen at the award-winning Peninsula Hot Springs. She will feel her stress melt away as she enters the Bath House and spends the day enjoying over 50 global bathing experiences and a meal in their Bath House Cafe.
- Scenic helicopter flight over Brisbane: Send her on a thrilling flight over Brisbane to see the city from a whole new perspective. She will fly over the stunning city sights including Suncorp and Gabba Stadiums, the majestic Story Bridge and a thrilling loop around the city skyline. This is definitely one of those gift ideas for your wife that will create memories she will look back on for years to come.
- Gunners’ Barracks sparkling high tea for 2 people: treat your wife to a decadent high tea at this beautiful team room in Mosman. Sit inside the tea room or out on the enclosed terrace to soak in the stunning views over Sydney Harbour. She will get to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and a spread of sandwiches, scones, pastries and cake. This is one of the best gifts for wife if she is the ultimate foodie!
- Sunset cruise with buffet dinner and drinks: Treat her eyes, mouth and stomach to a delightful buffet dinner cruise on Melbourne’s Yarra River. She will indulge in a two course feast complemented with free-flowing beer, wine and soft drink as she soaks in the sights of the city and bay. There is also a DJ on board to have her dancing into the night!
- Full body relaxation massage: nurture her mind, body and spirit with an indulgent 90 minute massage. Her therapist will work to relieve tension and restore her body from head to toe using a system of long strokes and kneading motions that apply pressure between muscles and bones. This is one of the most thoughtful gifts for wife that will leave her feeling completely pampered and relaxed.
What are the top ideas for a birthday present for wife?
Nail your gift-giving this year with a RedBalloon experience. Rather than giving your wife another typical uninspiring gift, surprise her with an extraordinary experience. Some of the top ideas for birthday presents for wife include:
- Experiences for 2: there is no better birthday present for wife then something you can enjoy together. Create shared memories and spend quality time out during an enriching experience. From winery tours to cooking classes, and scenic cruises to couples massages, there is no better way to show her how much you care then with a gift that includes your company.
- Day spa packages: indulge your wife to the ultimate pampering experience that will let her enjoy a well deserved break. Whether she is after a massage, facial, beauty treatment or more, these packages are designed to leave her feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated. It’s the perfect gift for wife who is running around a million miles an hour and is in need of some R&R.
- Gift Vouchers: If you’re stuck for birthday present ideas for wife, don’t stress! Why not give her a RedBalloon gift voucher and let her decide her dream experience. She will love having the gift of choice with over 5000+ experiences on offer.
Looking for more gifting inspiration? Discover our range of gifts for women to find memorable experiences across all our categories. Whether she is a wine-connoisseur, a thrill-seeker, a nature-lover or more, find the perfect experience to suit her personality at RedBalloon.
Discover our whole range of gifts for her and find experiences perfect for not only your wife but for your mum, sister, child, friend and everyone in between. You’ll never be stuck for gift ideas again regardless of the occasion! Discover unique experiences perfect for her birthday or any other milestone event.