- Taste a variety of products in the Swan Valley
- Behind the scenes experience
- Environmental shopping bag to take home
Enjoy speed grazing: no less than 10 individual tasting experiences packed into one exciting experience! This tour showcases the award winning Food and Wine Trail of the Swan Valley - Perth's Valley of Taste and WA's oldest wine region.
- All tastings
- Behind the scene opportunity to meet the people behind the labels
- Environmental shopping bag per couple/booking
- VIP Rewards Card â€“ enjoy benefits during the tour and on future visits to the region
- Full commentary
Showcasing the award winning Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley.
- Taste coffees from around the world at Yahava Koffee Works. Witness a roasting, sample chocolate coated coffee beans and also sample refreshing iced coffee and chai latte
- Sample famous lavender infused scones, jam, cream and refreshing tea as well as unique lavender wine at Cape Lavender. Browse the sensuous gift shop and try the body products
- Sample freshly roasted cashews, almonds and hazelnuts at Mago Coffee
- Visit the Margaret River Chocolate Company for extensive chocolate tasting
- View the production and sample fresh nougat at Mondo Nougat & Chocolate Factory. Check out their macadamia and cashew nuts too (midweek only)
- Sample a range of healing herbal teas, vegetarian fare and raw desserts at Valley Tea @ Swan Valley Vegetarian Café (weekend only)
- Taste awarded premium wines at 3rd generation Twin Hill Wines. Enjoy a selection of cheeses and marinated olives
- Meet Rupert, the Bee-Keeper at The House of Honey. Sample honey varieties, honeycomb, sparkling honey water and watch bees busy at work
- On Saturdays our Swan Valley Perth tour will visit exciting Elmar’s in the Valley – Glass Brewery. Guests are invited to enjoy an insightful Beer Talk and sample award winning boutique craft beers in the home of the largest micro glass brewery in the Southern Hemisphere. Guests may pre-order German-Australian inspired light snacks (own expense) and check out the smallgoods store and gift shop. Relax in a two-acre park-like Biergarten.
- This is a half day tour with a duration of 4.5 – 5 hours
- Pick up is at 1:15pm from Perth and drop off is at approximately 6:30pm
- Operates daily Friday to Sunday (no public holidays)
- Not available from the 22nd of December 2015 - 9th of January 2016