Christmas Stocking Fillers
If you are stuck for stocking filler ideas, don’t worry! RedBalloon offers a range of experiences within your budget that will definitely impress. Whether you’re looking for kids stocking fillers or a thoughtful gift to pop in your partner’s stocking, you’ll find something for everyone on RedBalloon.
What are good ideas for stocking fillers?
Discover the best stocking filler ideas on RedBalloon that will surprise and delight any lucky recipient. Some of our customers’ favourite experiences to pop in a stocking include:
- Stand up paddle board rental: Perfect for kids and adults, this experience will see them explore St Kilda’s beaches and harbours all summer long with a Stand Up Paddle Board Rental. They’ll check out amazing city views, stop by the St Kilda penguin colony and perhaps a dolphin or two may join the action as well. The best part about this experience is that it only costs $30.
- Wine tasting masterclass in the Barossa Valley: treat their taste buds to a great sensory experience for people with different levels of wine knowledge from beginners to experienced wine drinkers. This experience includes 5 wines paired with a small bite, all for only $30.
- Paint and wine class: add a little creativity to their stocking this year with a fun, guided painting class. An experienced artist will guide them through the night’s featured artwork using painting techniques that cater to all levels of ability. All they have to do is turn up with their favourite bottle of wine!
What are the best stocking fillers for men?
RedBalloon offers a range of stocking filler ideas for men that will go that extra mile. You’ll nail your gift-giving when you give him an experience like paintballing, virtual reality gaming, a cocktail masterclass and more. You’ll find plenty of experiences across our categories within your budget that are the perfect stocking filler!
What are the top kids stocking fillers?
If you’re trying to think of unique or fun ideas for the kids’ stockings this Christmas, a RedBalloon experience will definitely keep them entertained! They won’t be able to contain their excitement once they open their gift to find an experience. Some of the best Christmas stocking fillers for kids include:
- Giddy up kids introduction to horses: if they are a nature-lover, this is the perfect way to introduce them to horses. They’ll explore the stables, learning about the basics in horse safety, care and handling as well as horse riding balance. There’ll be some games involved for a fun and interactive lesson.
- Zipline adventure at Currumbin wildlife sanctuary: gift them an action-packed day at Australia’s largest guided zipline canopy tour. An exhilarating aerial adventure awaits them, with 80 treetop challenges and 11 ziplines that spread across five awesome courses. They can even reach speeds of up to 70km/h as they soar high above the treetops and some of the animal enclosures.
- Koala encounter and breakfast at Wild Life Sydney Zoo: spoil a kid to a unique opportunity of meeting the iconic koala. They’ll eat breakfast alongside one of Australia’s cutest marsupials, sitting in the interactive koala exhibit whilst also learning about these animals.
Now that you have your stocking fillers sorted for Christmas, tick off your kris kringle gift. This year, instead of giving something boring, send them on a fun or unique experience. You’ll find plenty of amazing kris kringle ideas within your budget at RedBalloon.