Pizza is universally recognised as one of the most popular dishes amongst both adults and children! From a wood-fired to gourmet pizza, this authentic Italian food is always a crowd pleaser, especially with the dozens of toppings to choose from as the finishing touch. Learn how to make pizza thanks to RedBalloon and wow your guests at your next event. You’ll leave them feeling like you they’ve just eaten the best pizza without even stepping foot into an Italian restaurant.
What is included in a pizza making class?
During your class, you’ll learn all the tips and tricks of how to make a pizza including how to perfect pizza dough. Your hands on class will take you through step by step everything involved in perfecting this meal. First you’ll select gourmet ingredients and learn the secret art of dough making before tackling how to prepare the pizza. You’ll participate in acrobatic pizza spinning, just like they professionals do, before choosing your toppings to create your signature meal. Depending on the experience you choose, you’ll learn how to make pizza dough before cooking it in a wood fired oven, giving it that real authentic touch. Once you’ve created your pizza, some experiences also include a complimentary drink to enjoy with your delicious creation. You’ll get to take home a recipe booklet with everything you have learnt on the day so you can whip up the world’s best pizza at home for your family and friends.
What kind of pizza will I learn to make?
Depending on the pizza masterclass you choose from RedBalloon, you can make a variety of pizzas. This can include traditional wood-fire pizzas, gourmet pizzas where the dough is made from scratch, and your own signature pizza with your choice of toppings. Whichever pizza making course you choose, we guarantee you’ll love the delicious recipes you learn and be a Masterchef before you know it.
How much is a pizza making class?
You’ll find a range of pizza making classes all within your budget at RedBalloon. Our experiences start from $85 for a 2.5 hour class and range to $1,548 for a group class of up to 12 people.
Are there group bookings available?
At RedBalloon, you’ll find a group pizza making class experience, perfect for 12 people. Become a pizza making protege in this 2.5 hour hands-on class in the heart of Sydney CBD. Learn step by step how to make your own signature pizza, then enjoy what you’ve made with a beer or a glass of wine. Learn to perfect the art of crafting authentic, restaurant-quality pizzas in your group session. This is perfect for team building with work colleagues, getting a group of friends together, or even family bonding.
Alternatively if you like the looks of another pizza making course and you want to enjoy it with a group of friends, you can purchase multiple experiences from RedBalloon and just redeem them together so you can book in for an experience on the same day.
How to book a pizza making class from RedBalloon?
There are a couple of quick and simple steps involved for booking your cooking classes online at RedBalloon.
- Jump onto RedBalloon and search for our pizza cooking classes. Browse through our range of pizza and Italian cooking classes until you find the one you like.
- Add the experience to your cart and follow the steps at check out. Once your experience is paid for, you will shortly receive an email with the details for the next steps. Note if this experience is a gift for someone else, skip to step 5.
- Your email will contain steps on how to redeem and book in the time and date of your experience. You are asked to provide a few options to ensure the cooking school can accommodate you as best as possible. It is important to provide any allergies and dietary requirements here as well.
- You will receive a follow up email from the cooking school directly confirming your booked in time and date. You are now ready for your experience and will be learning how to make pizza in no time.
- If this experience is a gift, on the experience voucher you give them, there are steps outlined on how to redeem and book in the class on RedBalloon.
Treat yourself or someone else to a pizza making class from RedBalloon. With our range of experiences you’ll learn how to make pizza in no time or get a group of friends or colleagues together for a group class. Before you know it, your homemade pizza will taste like a traditional Italian, gourmet pizza and be a hit with your family and friends.