- Enjoy two or three nights in ultimate luxury
- Mountain biking, sea kayaking and more!
- Delicious breakfast hamper
This South Coast escape combines uniquely private and luxurious accommodation with wonderful food, experienced in a natural coastal forest environment. A nature lover's paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear water, sea kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and a full range of water sports.
- 2 night stay with bonus 3rd night option
- Voucher for brunch or lunch at any of our recommended local eateries [valued at $30]
Enjoy absolute privacy with each cabin on the property separated by 100m of natural forest. You will find the double spa bath and log fire within your cabin perfect for romantic nights, or indulge in a relaxing massage with the menu of onsite massage services available (on request, at extra cost).
Hotel Facilities and Services
- 4pm Friday Check In, Check Out (Monday) 10am (Sunday) flexible
- Day Spa, Jacuzzi
- Standard services include laundry, barbeque facilities and airport shuttle
- Offsite parking available
- Sea Kayaks for hire to explore the Batemans Marine Park. The area is well known for its diverse waterways and excellent coastal scenery including an abundance of Marine Life.
- Use of mountain bikes to explore the local area. Comfort Mountain bikes provide perfect transport for morning or afternoon excursions to our selection of local eateries. The area has a mix of bush and concrete bike trails to explore beaches, bush and coastal lookouts.
- Generous breakfast hamper, on arrival consisting of wholesome muesli, jams, whole-meal bread, croissants, fresh fruit and juices plus a hearty country breakfast of bacon, sausages, tomato and organic eggs.
- Self contained cabin with King bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor deck with forest views
- Bathroom with double spa bath, shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Free WiFi
- Free supply of firewood for the log fire
- Standard features include TV, DVD player, complimentary in house movies, CD player, air conditioning, washing machine and log fire.
- This experience is available for arrival from 4pm Friday & departure before 10am Monday
- This weekend experience comes with the flexibility of choosing to stay over 2 nights (with a super late Sunday check-out at a time of your choice), or 3 nights (with a 10am check-out on Monday morning). Please confirm your preference at time of booking