5 year validityOn all experiences and vouchers
Free exchangesOn all voucher purchases
Price matchingIf you find it cheaper direct
4.5 star ratingFrom 145k+ customer reviews
To exchange your experience, select a product, add it to cart and proceed to checkout.
Once there, enter your voucher number to exchange for a different experience.
Known as the Sunshine State, there really isn’t a better place to whisk a loved one away too for relaxing down time just the two of you. With the range of romantic getaways QLD has to offer, you’ll find the perfect experience for a special occasion, a gift, or to simply surprise your partner with a weekend away. From a city break in a luxurious Brisbane hotel, to a seaside escape on the Sunshine Coast, you’ll find the best romantic getaways in Queensland on RedBalloon.
Showing 24 of 31 Results
Whether you’re a local or travelling interstate, there are so many amazing destinations in Queensland that are perfect for a romantic getaway that any couple would enjoy. Home to some of the most beautiful coastal and beach towns, there is no better place to unwind in the sun with a loved one. Discover romantic getaways QLD wide from the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane to the Gold Coast and all the tropical islands part of the Great Barrier Reef.
A romantic getaway Queensland package is also the perfect gift idea if you’re celebrating a special occasion. If you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or anything in between, there is nothing more delightful and thoughtful then gifting couples only time on a romantic escape to Australia’s second largest state. With the array of romantic beach getaways on offer, you’ll be spoilt to the sun, sand and sea which will make you never want to leave paradise.
Queensland is home to some of the best destinations for romantic getaways, making you spoilt for choice. Some of the best locations include Brisbane, Hamilton Island, Palm Cove, Maleny and the Daintree Rainforest in Tropical North Queensland. Some of our top selling getaways in these locations include:
1. 2 night Whitsundays escape with dinner for 2 people: Escape to the famed Whitsundays for a tranquil two night stay in a gorgeous boat-shaped bungalow. Nestled in a hidden valley on the outskirts of Airlie Beach, you’ll enjoy uninterrupted views of the ocean from your own cocoon of relaxation. Savour a delicious seafood platter for dinner on one night. This is one the best weekend getaways QLD has to offer!
2. Overnight city break with breakfast, wine and more in Brisbane: enjoy an overnight getaway in the inner city village of Kangaroo Point. Staying in a luxurious junior suite, put on a plush bathrobe, pop open a bottle of sparkling wine and unwind with your loved one. Wake feeling refreshed and tuck into a delicious breakfast served straight to your door.
3. 1 night hinterland hideaway with breakfast in Maleny: escape to Spicers Tamarind Retreat, an Asian-influenced oasis that feels like you’re a world away. Staying in a luxurious stand-alone villa located adjacent to Gardners Falls, you’ll enjoy deluxe amenities including a king size bed, fireplace and private outdoor hot tub. This is one of our top selling luxury escapes in Queensland.
4. Daintree Rainforest ecolodge escape with breakfast: reconnect with nature and engage your senses with an overnight escape in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest. Spend the day exploring the region, reflect by the lodge’s private waterfall and retire to your secluded rainforest retreat in the evening.
There are endless options when it comes to organising your romantic getaway QLD. Choose to go at your own pace whilst on your getaway whether that be an action-packed time exploring the destination and the amazing sites or taking it down a notch by relaxing by the pool or beach with your loved one. At RedBalloon, you can discover all the amazing things to do in Queensland that are the perfect experiences to add on to your holiday. From hot air balloon flights and cruises, to day spas and fine dining restaurants, there are a range of experiences that are perfect for making your time away that much more romantic and memorable.
The great thing about booking a romantic getaway in Queensland with RedBalloon, is it doesn’t require much preparation as we take care of the hard things for you! We have organised your accommodation and in some cases additional services like dinner, breakfast and more. We have a few tips and tricks to help prepare you before your getaway so you can simply enjoy the time with your loved one.
1. When packing, make sure you have checked the weather of your destination, especially during different seasons. North Queensland is known for higher rainfall and balmy temperatures in summer so it is important you pack accordingly and include a few waterproof options.
2. If you’re planning on doing a few other activities and experiences during your time away, organise these in advance so it is taken care of before you arrive. Browse through the RedBalloon range of experiences and book in advance to ensure you can be best accommodated at the time and date you want.
3. During your romantic getaway, you may want to dress to impress. Who doesn’t love wearing some of their favourite outfits when they are on a holiday!
4. Make sure you are scheduling in time together as a couple during your escape. A romantic escape is supposed to be about spending time together so don’t overload your time with too many activities. Make sure you allow some down time for just the two of you.
At RedBalloon, a range of our romantic getaways QLD wide include a variety of additional services. You can find packages that include accommodation along with dinner, breakfast, wine tasting, bike hire, spa, massage, an ocean view room and more. If you’re getaway doesn’t include these additional services, that’s okay because you can choose to add experiences from RedBalloon. Regardless you will enjoy a romantic getaway at an award winning hotel, a spa resort, luxury retreat, boutique hotel or any of our other accommodation options that will leave you feeling truly spoilt.
There are a few simple steps involved for booking a romantic getaway on RedBalloon and before you know it you’ll be enjoying your well-deserved break.
1. Head to the RedBalloon website and browse through our 250+ romantic getaways until you find the perfect one for you. Add this to your cart and follow the steps at check out.
2. Once you have checked out and paid for your getaway, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to redeem and book your dates. Please provide the hotel or supplier a few options so they can accommodate you as best as possible.
3. Shortly after you will receive an email directly from the supplier confirming the time and dates you are booked in for your getaway. Simply sit back, relax and enjoy your break with a loved one.
Discover the RedBalloon range of amazing romantic escapes on the Sunshine State. With romantic getaways South East QLD across to the North and tropical islands and down to Brisbane, you’ll find the perfect destination for you and your loved one to enjoy together!
You’ll also find a variety of weekend getaways QLD wide on RedBalloon. These are perfect for surprising your loved one with if you want to escape for a well-deserved weekend away and not have to travel too far. From luxury city staycations to beautiful beachside accommodation, you’ll find some of the best weekend getaways QLD has to offer on RedBalloon.
Once you’ve booked in your romantic getaway in Queensland, why not compliment it with some of amazing activities and things to do in the area, including plenty of amazing experiences for 2. Find plenty of ideas below:
Looking for more getaway ideas? RedBalloon offers a variety of accommodation packages, perfect if you’re looking to get away with the family, friends or loved one. If you’re looking for getaway ideas based on location, discover our curated range of getaways in popular states. You can enjoy our range of: