Top romantic getaways in NSW
Is you’re loved one in desperate need of a little holiday? Do you even remember the last time you guys took time out for yourselves and decided to get away for the weekend or midweek? Now is the perfect time to whisk your partner away on a well deserved romantic getaway. With our range of packages available all around NSW you’ll find the perfect destination from Byron Bay and the Hunter Valley, to the Blue Mountains and South Coast.
Romantic getaways are some of the best gift ideas for a special occasion from an anniversary, Mother’s Day, milestone birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and more! There is nothing more thoughtful then gifting that special someone time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life. It is the type of gift they will think of for years to come and since they get to enjoy it with their plus one, it makes it that much more special.
Best romantic getaways in NSW?
At RedBalloon, you’ll find some of the best romantic getaways NSW has to offer, from award-winning hotels to cosy retreats and everything in between. We offer a wide variety of packages at locations all around the state, so you can find the perfect experience for you! Some of our customers favourite romantic getaway experiences include:
1. Blue Mountains escape with deluxe room, breakfast and wine: escape to the Blue Mountains where you can relax, unwind and explore the natural beauty of the World Heritage listed National Park. Stay overnight in a spacious deluxe room featuring your own private balcony or luxurious spa bath and enjoy a tasty gourmet breakfast.
2. Midweek Hunter Valley Getaway with case of wine: escape the city for two nights to a secluded Hunter Valley vineyard where your luxury accommodation awaits. Take in the mountain view and watch the kangaroos from your private deck, stroll the vineyards and drink award-winning wines, local olive oil and tasting plate.
3. Overnight CBD getaway with breakfast: Treat yourself and a loved one to a boutique hotel experience in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Staying overnight in a stylish Junior Suite, this package includes breakfast, sparkling wine and a late 1pm check-out.
4. Two night Bryon break with dinner, wine and massages: Escape to Bryon Bay to relax and unwind amongst subtropical rainforest. This two-night package includes breakfast and yoga each morning, as well as massages and $130 dinner voucher to use on a night of your choice. You won’t ever want to leave!
Where to go for a romantic weekend getaway in NSW?
You’ll find a wide range of romantic weekend getaways available at RedBalloon, perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re after a coastal beach house, country escape or a staycation, our experiences are designed to create special memories for you and your loved ones. Our top rated weekend getaway packages include:
1. Romantic weekend glamping getaway for 3 nights: immerse yourself in nature by heading to the mountains for a three night weekend escape. Here you will stay in a luxurious glamping tent, fitted out with a king bed, ensuite bathroom and log fire. Positioned by the tranquil Turon River, choose to do as little or as much as you like.
2. Relaxing country weekend getaway with wine: a relaxing, romantic getaway to Stroud is just what you need! This peaceful, rustic accomodation package in an upper Hunter township is a world away from the stresses of day to day life. Relax in the spacious hot tub, enjoy local wine (included) and savour the peace and quiet.
Romantic overnight package at The Langham Sydney: a 5 star overnight getaway in Sydney’s historic Rocks precinct awaits! Experience true decadence in a deluxe city view room, complete with a welcome bottle of sparkling wine on arrival.
What to pack for a romantic weekend getaway?
Depending on the type of package you book and its location, what you pack can vary. If you’re heading to a coastal region ensure to pack swimmers and casual clothes. If you’re getaway is to the wine region or Blue Mountains, it can be cooler there during Winter so ensure you pack warm clothes and a jacket. Some experiences may include a dinner so ensure you have something nice to wear… it is always a nice surprise when you dress up for your loved one! A romantic getaway is the perfect excuse to travel in style, so feel free to pull out your favourite outfits for the weekend.
How to plan a romantic weekend getaway in NSW?
With a RedBalloon experience, we’ve made planning a romantic getaway easy! We’ve done all the hard work for you by curating packages that are all about spending quality time together. Why not choose one of our romantic getaways that includes a number of amazing experiences. For example the Hunter Valley Bed, Breakfast and Ballooning package includes accommodation, a sunrise hot air balloon flight and champagne breakfast. By booking an getaway with included experiences, it makes the weekend that little bit more special as you’re creating amazing memories together.
What to do on a romantic getaway in NSW?
There are plenty of amazing things you can do on a romantic getaway but the most important thing is to spend quality time together and take time out to connect. During your escape, make sure you do a few activities or experiences that are fun, unique or something you’ve never done before so you can make it a memorable escape. At the end of the holiday, you will feel have had an amazing time together and already be planning your next couples retreat! If you need a little help, we offer plenty of amazing activities and things to do in the area to compliment your getaway with, including a range of experiences for 2. Discover all our NSW experiences from hot air ballooning in the Hunter Valley to surfing in Byron Bay. Find plenty of ideas below:
With the range of romantic getaways NSW wide on offer at RedBalloon, you will be spoilt for choice on which package to experience with your loved one! Whether you’re after a weekend staycation or a midweek escape to the country, the options are endless! Gift someone the ultimate time together with a romantic escape in NSW.
Looking for more getaway ideas? RedBalloon offers a variety of accommodation packages, perfect if you’re looking to get away with the family, friends or loved one. If you’re looking for getaway ideas based on location, discover our curated range of getaways in popular states. You can enjoy our range of: