Are the kids always nagging you for something fun to do? Whether it’s during the school holidays and they are bored of staying at home or it’s a weekend and you want to get them out of your hair, you’ll find the perfect range of activities at RedBalloon that will keep them busy for hours and hours. You’ll find a huge variety of experiences around Australia that will keep kids of all ages entertained from their early childhood through to teens. From days spent at theme parks, zoos and aquariums, to adventurous thrills ziplining, snorkelling and learning to surf, there is the perfect experience for every child at RedBalloon.
What are some fun things to do with Children in Australia?
Growing up in Australia is amazing as there are so many awesome experiences and attractions for kids to enjoy all over the country. Experiences for kids are all about having fun, keeping them busy and exploring. You’ll find amazing things to do with kids Australia wide:
- Kids activities in Sydney: some of the best experiences in this major city include Luna Park passes, the famous Taronga Zoo, circus workshop during the kids school holidays and outdoor go karting.
- Kids activities Melbourne: find amusing things to do with kids including Sea Life Aquarium, Legoland discovery centre and an introduction to trail riding for children.
- Kids activities Gold Coast: known for its world famous theme parks there is no better way to keep the kids busy then with a three day pass to MovieWorld, SeaWorld and Wet’n’Wild, a pass to Dreamworld, go karting session or even a high ropes and flying fox adventure. The Gold Coast is home to amazing school holiday activities for kids.
- Kids activities Brisbane: keep the kids entertained with outdoor experiences like horse riding, a cruise and dolphin feeding, a koala sanctuary tour or a flying fox adventure.
- Kids activities Perth: send them on the ultimate adventure with a bungee trampoline and flying trapeze workshop, Aussie wildlife tour, treetop ropes course with ziplining and a marine animal cruise.
School holiday activities for kids
With the school holidays approaching soon, you want to make sure your organised and have plenty of activities planned to keep the kids busy and out of your hair. It can be hard constantly coming up with ideas of things to do with kids during the break but with RedBalloon experiences you’ll find activities across a range of categories from thrilling outdoor adventures to water sports, to theme parks and something for the whole family to enjoy together.
Find entertaining experiences for kids of all ages like a Taronga Zoo pass with the Sydney Harbour cruise. They’ll enjoy a ferry ride on the beautiful harbour before discovering all the amazing animals at the zoo and even get to ride the sky safari cable car. Gather the family together and visit the country’s best zoo…Australia Zoo. The family pass (2 adults and 2 children) is the perfect school holiday activities the whole family can enjoy. Located in the Sunshine Coast, this popular attraction will let you discover hundreds of international and Australian native wildlife.
Whether you’re looking for activities for kids on those rainy days during the school break or want to get them away from the TV screen to explore the outdoors, you’ll find the perfect experience to keep them entertained for days on end at RedBalloon.
Top attractions for kids
Are you after ideas for things to do with kids on the weekend? Are you visiting another state and after the top attractions for kids? Whatever the occasion, you’ll find a fun experience with our range. Some of the most popular kid-friendly attractions include:
Theme parks, Gold Coast
Taronga Zoo, Sydney
Sea Life Aquarium, Melbourne
Luna Park, Sydney
Australia Zoo, Sunshine Coast
Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Kangaroo Island Wildlife Discovery Day, South Australia
Daintree Rainforest Jungle Surfing, Queensland
Monarto Open Range Zoo, South Australia
Whether you’re after kids activities for the school holidays, on the weekend or an experience the whole family can enjoy, you’ve come to the right place. At RedBalloon, we’re all about kids of all ages getting out of the house and having fun. Your childhood and teenage years are for living life to the fullest, trying new experiences and fun-filled adventures. So it doesn’t matter if you’re in need of kids activities this weekend to keep your 10 year old entertained, an experience to get your teenage son off the couch, or an all day adventure that is all about family bonding, you’ll find it on offer at RedBalloon.