Brunch and Breakfast spots
If you’re favourite meal of the day is always the first one, then you’ll love our range of breakfast and brunch restaurants. Whether you want to catch up with friends at the latest hot spot, looking for an indulging dining experience or looking to gift a brunch voucher to the foodie in your life, you’ll find the perfect experience to tick all the boxes. Satisfy those smashed avocado cravings, enjoy eggs anyway you want, indulge in mouth-watering pancakes and any other of your favourite go to brunch ideas.
If you have a foodie in your life who is always suggesting to meet at the best brunch and breakfast places, why not gift them one of our experiences for the next special occasion. Whether it’s for a birthday, Christmas, anniversary or any other milestone, a brunch dining experience will go down a treat and leave them feeling completely satisfied. The best part about our range of brunch experiences is that that are designed for 2 people or in some cases for a family. That means they’ll not only get to enjoy a delicious brunch restaurant, but they’ll share the experience with their favourite plus one!
What is brunch?
Brunch is the meal eaten between breakfast and lunch at mid morning. A brunch menu often includes a combination of dishes and in some cases could come with any form of alcoholic drink. However in recent years, brunch has become more popular and is often enjoyed instead of breakfast.
What is brunch food?
The brunch menu can often be very diverse and vary depending on the restaurant. However brunch food includes a lot of the popular breakfast ideas including bacon, eggs, bagels and assorted breads, pancakes, french toast, muesli, hash browns, ham, fruit, pastries, potatoes, roasted meats, coffee and more.
What are the best brunch spots?
If you’re looking for good breakfast places and the best cafes to enjoy your Sunday brunch at, you’ve come to the right place. There are plenty of delicious breaky experiences to enjoy around the country at RedBalloon. Don’t get stuck for breakfast ideas again and instead pick one of our popular experiences listed below.
1. Butcher and the Farmer: enjoy one of the best 2 course brunch Sydney has to offer for 2 people. Step inside the beautifully refurbished Tramsheds of Glebe to enjoy a delicious brunch. Tuck into a mouth-watering spread of eggs on sourdough and ricotta hotcakes speckled with fruit, paired with freshly brewed coffee and juice to set you up for the day.
2. The George: Enjoy a gourmet breakfast with sparkling wine for 2 people at one of the best brunch Perth spots. Treat yourself to an indulgent sparkling breakfast for two at an award winning contemporary restaurant. Choose form any hot breakfast on the menu and complement your meal with a glass of sparkling wine each.
3. Public Dining Room in Sydney: there is no better way to start the day than with a champagne breakfast overlooking the beautiful Balmoral Beach. Choose from their extensive breakfast menu including buttermilk pancakes, smashed avocado on toast, zucchini fritters – and wash it all down with a glass of fine French bubbles.
4. Woodman Estate, Mornington Peninsula: indulge with breakfast and sparkling by the lake for 2 people. We all love to go out for breakfast, so why not make it extra special and treat yourself to breakfast food and a glass of sparkling by a magnificent lake? At the estate, just one hour from Melbourne, you’ll enjoy muffins, muesli and more.
5. Room with Roses, one of the top restaurants for brunch Brisbane has to offer: Enjoy a homemade cooked brunch, with recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. Choose from any hot breakfast on the menu and compliment your meal with a glass of Veuve d’Argent sparkling in one of Brisbane’s most iconic locations.
6. Hotel Realm in Canberra: spoil yourself and a plus one with a bountiful brunch spread at a five star hotel that includes a selection of savouries, charcuterie, cheeses and decadent desserts. A signature cocktail, glass of wine or beer accompanies your perfect Sunday afternoon.
7. The Hotel Windsor: enjoy a breakfast experience for 2 people and tick off the best brunch Melbourne has to offer. Step into another world with a superb breakfast at a true Australian icon. Your experience will include your choice of breakfast dish, one pastry, orange juice plus espresso coffee or tea.
8. Adelaide central market tour for 2 people: rather than just enjoying one brunch spot, why not sample them all! Kickstart your day with a breakfast tour of South Australia’s culinary icon established in 1869, the Adelaide Central Market. Food lovers will enjoy discovering the precinct’s history, local produce and stalls all while sampling gourmet bites. This tour concludes with a tasty cafe breakfast which ensures you tick off enjoying brunch Adelaide is known for.
If you find yourself asking on the weekend, ‘what is good breakfast near me or where can I find brunch near me’ let RedBalloon help you! Never struggle to find the best restaurant and instead choose one of our diverse range of breakfast experiences available across Australia. Whether you’re after the perfect meal for your sunday morning, looking for a fun restaurant to catch up with friends at or a gift idea that will go down a treat, you’ll find the best brunch experience on RedBalloon.