The best midweek and weekend getaway deals for couples at RedBalloon
With the romantic getaway deals available on RedBalloon, you’ll wonder why you haven’t enjoyed a holiday with your loved one sooner. If you’re looking to unwind with some time away, celebrating a special occasion or looking for a gift idea for your partner that goes above and beyond anything you’ve done before, then a romantic escape is just what you need. You’ll find a range of getaway packages all within your price range at RedBalloon, thanks to our year round sales and bonus offers. There is nothing better than enjoying a luxurious escape whilst also saving money at the same time. Don’t delay, enjoy one of our amazing romantic getaway deals today!
Where should I go for an overnight romantic getaway?
If you’re looking for great ideas for an overnight romantic getaway, there are a number of destinations around Australia that are perfect for a mini break. Some of our top locations include:
1. Byron Bay, NSW: This picturesque coastal town in NSW is a popular holiday destination and for good reason. It is known for its beaches, surfing and stunning nature surroundings. It is the perfect place to discover as a couple, whatever your pace. RedBalloon overs a few amazing getaway packages in Byron Bay so keep an eye out for deals on these experiences.
2. Mornington Peninsula, Victoria: known for its coastal region and seaside towns, hot springs and wineries, the Mornington Peninsula is the perfect place if you’re looking to escape Melbourne or Victoria for an overnight getaway. Find a wide range of romantic getaway deals across RedBalloon’s packages that include bonus offers of massages, hot springs, dinner and more.
3. Gold Coast, Queensland: only an hour drive outside of Brisbane, the Gold Coast is the perfect destination to escape with your loved one for one night. Whether you want to relax by the beach or enjoy the ultimate hotel experience, you’ll find amazing deals on offer in the Gold Coast.
4. Blue Mountains, NSW: the rugged terrain and beautiful surrounding scenery of the Blue Mountains makes this a truly amazing destination to escape to. Only a 60 minute drive from Sydney, it’s perfect for cosying up with a loved in winter, exploring the great outdoors or ticking off the ultimate tourist attractions in the area.
5. Barossa Valley, South Australia: known as one of Australia’s most famous wine regions and home to some of the best Shiraz around, this is a truly romantic destination for a couples getaway. With our deals you can enjoy amazing food, discover award winning wineries and take time out to relax with your loved one.
What should I bring to a romantic getaway?
What to pack for a romantic getaway varies depending on the destination. Ensure to check the weather before you go so you are covered. If you’re heading to a coastal area then swimmers and comfortable clothes are the way to go, or if you’re heading the country and wine regions, pack nice outfits perfect for wine tasting and tours. It is always nice dressing to impress during a romantic getaway so make sure to include a few of your favourite outfits.
What should I do for a romantic getaway on a budget?
If you’re looking to spoil your loved one to the ultimate romantic getaway that is still budget friendly, then we have you covered. Take advantage of our cheap deals on accommodation or choose one of our package experiences that includes a number of additional activities. Here are a few tips and tricks to help make your couples only getaway is one to remember:
1. Pick one of our romantic getaways that comes with a number of additional experiences. A number of our getaways include things like dinner, breakfast, hot air balloon flights, massages, winery tours, plus so much more. These experiences are perfect for making the trip away even more special and memorable. If you pick one of our boutique hotel or award winning accommodation options that doesn’t include additional services, that’s okay because you can discover a wide variety of experiences within your price range at RedBalloon.
2. Pick a destination your plus one will love. If they love the salt, sea and sand, then a coastal or beach side escape is right up their alley. If they consider themselves a wine connoisseur, whisk them away to one of Australia’s famous wine regions. Are they currently super stressed and in need of relaxing? Then a couples retreat with massages will leave them feeling completely indulged.
3. Make sure you allow time out for just the two of you. One of the best parts of a romantic getaway is getting to spend quality, interrupted time with your partner. It is important you allow time for this and it’ll be one of your fondest memories from the trip.
How much is an overnight romantic getaway?
At RedBalloon, you’ll find amazing romantic getaways Australia deals. For as low as $198 you can enjoy an overnight city escape with French Champagne on the rooftop in Brisbane. These range through to $3,489 for an overnight yacht stay with seaplane flight and meals which makes this the ultimate, luxury accommodation package. If you’re looking to extend your getaway, you can find a 2 night escape starting at $344 for a Phillip Island resort break.
Where can I find great deals on romantic getaways?
If you’re looking for great deals on romantic getaways, then RedBalloon is one of the best online websites to visit. You will find a variety of romantic getaways around Australian within your budget. Year round we are also offering flash sales, especially during special occasions like Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and more. Take advantage of these and discover our amazing romantic getaway deals.
Once you’ve booked in your romantic getaway, why not compliment it with some of amazing activities and things to do in the area, including plenty of amazing experiences for 2. If you’re after experiences at great prices, then why not discover our range of day spa deals.
Looking for more getaway ideas? RedBalloon offers a variety of accommodation packages, perfect if you’re looking to get away with the family, friends or loved one. If you’re looking for getaway ideas based on location, discover our curated range of getaways in popular states. You can enjoy our range of: