Wedding gift ideas
A wedding is one of the most beautiful and special times in the happy couple’s life so it’s important you find a present to congratulate them with. With our curated range of wedding gifts you’ll say goodbye to tradition and instead embrace experiences that are about creating memorable moments and remind them of this important milestone in their life. You’ll discover fun, thoughtful and unique wedding gifts that will surprise and delight the bride and groom. From flying to dining and getaways to couples day spas, the options are endless when you pick your wedding presents from RedBalloon.
Do you bring gifts to a wedding?
Although it isn’t necessarily wrong to not bring a gift to a wedding, a gift does signify that you are congratulating and celebrating this couple as they begin a new chapter of their lives together. Usually on the wedding invitation the couple will point out if they need any particular wedding gifts or even create a registry. However, if you’re looking to gift them something more memorable and special, an experience from RedBalloon is one of the best unique wedding gifts out there.
What is a good cheap wedding gift?
If you’re looking for special and thoughtful wedding gift ideas but don’t want to break the bank, RedBalloon offers a variety of cheap experiences within your budget. Starting from $40 you can gift them a winery tour and tasting session or for $45 a gourmet sparking breakfast or a gin distillery tour for 2. You’ll find plenty of wedding presents across a variety of prices including under $50, under $100 and under $200.
Unique wedding gifts
RedBalloon is one of the best places to browse through if you’re looking for unique wedding gifts. Our curated range of experiences are thoughtful and unforgettable so the newlyweds will always remember you for their gift. Some of the best unique wedding gifts include:
- Roar ‘n’ Snore at Melbourne Zoo for 2 people: spoil them to a sleepover at the Zoo! Discover Melbourne Zoo after dark, guided by camp hosts. They’ll enjoy a delicious dinner, supper and breakfast in the Historic Elephant Exhibit. In the morning, they’ll meet the keepers to learn about life behind-the-scenes before exploring all the Zoo has to offer. Being gifted a roar ‘n’ snore is definitely one of those wedding present ideas they will never forget and rave about to family and friends.
- Seaplane to Jonah’s Restaurant for lunch for 2 people: send the sky high as they fly by seaplane to Jonah’s for the quintessential Sydney experience! They’ll be indulged with a scenic flight over Sydney Harbour and the Northern Beaches before landing on Pittwater at Palm Beach. Here they will enjoy three courses at the one-hatted Jonah’s before flying back to Rose Bay – it’s a dream experience perfect for a married couple.
- Picnic among the vines with wine tasting masterclass for 2 people: Immerse the couple among the vines of one of Hunter Valley’s oldest vineyards and enjoy a romantic picnic for two with spectacular views. This experience also includes a masterclass tasting of premium wines at the Audrey Wilkinson cellar door; a real feast for their senses! This unique wedding gift will warm their hearts at the thought that has gone into it.
Best wedding gifts
If you’re looking for the best wedding gifts but don’t know where to start, jump online to RedBalloon. Our range of experiences are designed to surprise any bride and groom! To help make finding the perfect present easier, we have listed some of the most popular wedding gift ideas.
- Hot air ballooning over the Hunter Valley for 2 people: gift them the experience of exhilaration with a sunrise hot air balloon flight over the Hunter Valley followed by an a la carte breakfast for two. Peaceful yet exhilarating, the flight lasts for approximately one hour. The sky has no limits when it comes to love and neither does this experience!
- Two night coastal getaway with breakfast for 2 people: spoil them to a well-deserved break on the Mornington Peninsula away from the city grind. This accommodation package for two includes 2 nights in a luxury room at the boutique Flinders Hotel. With privacy and luxury; this stay is a great mini break for a married couple who also get to enjoy gourmet breakfast the next day!
- Pilu at Freshwater five course Italian degustation for 2 people: Overlooking beautiful Freshwater beach, this award-winning restaurant is renowned for it’s contemporary authentic Italian food and top quality service. The happy couple will indulge in five delicious courses while looking out to the water and taking in the stunning views. This is one best wedding gift ideas for newlyweds who are the ultimate foodies.
What is the best gift for a newly married couple?
If you’re looking for wedding present ideas that are just as special as the wedding day itself, RedBalloon offers a range of truly unique experiences which are perfect to give a newlywed couple. They will be surprised and delighted at how special and extraordinary this gift is and prefer it to any traditional gift. RedBalloon offers a variety of experiences across multiple categories so you’re guaranteed to find the perfect experience for any married couple.
If you loved our range of wedding gift ideas, discover our engagement gifts that are perfect for celebrating any loved-up couple. From hot springs and scenic cruises to degustations and getaways, congratulate the newly engaged couple with a memorable experience from RedBalloon.
Now that you’ve already celebrated their special day, you might be looking for anniversary gifts. From fine dining restaurants and animal encounters to day spa packages and glamping, discover the best anniversary present ideas on RedBalloon. You might even find something special for you and your partner too!