Valentine’s Day ideas for him
Guys can at times be hard to buy for, especially during Valentine’s Day when you’re trying to come up with creative ideas on how to spoil the lucky men in your life. Whether you’re after gifts for your boyfriend, husband or want to spoil any other important men in your life, we have you covered with our range of Valentine’s Day ideas for him. It’s the perfect occasion to express your feelings and show them how much you care and love them. There is nothing more romantic then gifting him an experience that he has always wanted to do…it shows him just how much thought has gone into his present.
To help make finding Valentine’s Day gifts for him easy, we’ve curated a list of some of the most popular experiences to give him this year.
- Private seaside golf lesson with PGA professional: gift him a golf lesson with a difference! This experience will allow him to learn the basics and improve his golf game with a PGA professional by the sea. He’ll perfect his swing while admiring the stunning waters of Little Bay.
- Beer tasting and BBQ smoking cooking class: treat his taste buds to an authentic, hands-on cooking experience where he’ll unlock the secrets of smoking his own meat. Led by a professional BBQ master, this class will cover brining, marinating, rubbing, smoking and even beer making. He’ll enjoy a four-course meal cooked by himself and a beer tasting session to wash it all down.
- Quad bike adventure: surprise his inner thrill-seeker with an exhilarating driving experience. Easily accessible from Sydney, this fully guided track and trail quad bike adventure will see him cruise bush trails and take on water crossings before taking on the purpose built quad biking circuit.
- Single malt whisky and cheese experience: this whisky and cheese experience will go down a treat as one of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for him. This experience showcases an impressive and independent selection of malts and is accompanied by a generous selection of spectacular international and local artisan cheeses by two incredibly passionate presenters.
- Scenic helicopter flight over Brisbane: send him sky high with a thrilling flying experience of this mighty city. He’ll enjoy flying over the stunning city sights including Suncorp and Gabba Stadiums, the majestic Story Bridge and a thrilling loop around the city skyline.
What should I do for Valentine’s Day for my boyfriend?
If you’re looking for Valentine’s presents for him but don’t have any ideas, you’ve come to the right place. This year, why not surprise your boyfriend to a day filled with experiences. Instead of just giving him a present why not organise a RedBalloon experience for the day to make the occasion even more special this year…it’ll definitely score you extra brownie points. With the likes of skydiving, a lamborghini joy ride or a BBQ cooking class, you’ll be spoilt for choice for how you make Valentine’s Day a special and romantic surprise for your lucky guy.
What do you get your husband for Valentine’s Day?
Don’t be stuck finding Valentine’s Day gifts for husband again! Instead head online to RedBalloon and find a great range of experiences perfect for gifting your hubby. He’ll truly be blown away with the thought that has gone into his Valentine’s Day presents for him when he gets an experience like golf rounds, shark diving or deep sea fishing! Coming up with the best Valentine’s gifts for men has never been quicker or easier with our range of experiences that are ready instantly… even on the 14th (in case you’ve left it to the last minute again!)
What can I do for Valentine’s Day?
If you’re looking for things to do on Valentine’s Day with your special someone, why not try one of our experiences for 2! It’s a unique and fun way to spend time with your leading man during this romantic occasion. For more ideas, check out our Valentine’s Day gifts for couples.
When is Valentine’s Day?
Don’t forget this year, Valentine’s Day 2020 Australia and around the world is Friday 14th February. So make sure you don’t get stuck finding amazing Valentine’s Day gifts for guys that’ll award you the best gift-giver ever! Simply jump online and check out our range of experiences perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day Australia wide. All you have to do is print the voucher and say Happy Valentine’s Day and you’re sorted!
Whether you’re after Valentine’s Day gifts for your boyfriend, husband or male friend, you’ll find the perfect experience with our range of Valentine’s Day ideas for him. You’ll never be stuck trying to find unique, romantic or thoughtful gifts again… all you need to do is write a nice message to go on the experience eVoucher and voila, you’re done!