RedBalloon offers a great range of Victoria getaways and accommodation packages, with plenty of options available across the state’s must visit destinations. Whether you’re after 5-star hotels in Melbourne, winery escapes in the Yarra Valley, countryside luxury glamping or anything in between, there is so many Victoria getaway packages to choose from. You’ll find something for everyone, perfect if you’re looking for a Victoria weekend getaway with your loved one, family or even friends!
If you’re looking for a getaway idea that is only a few hours’ drive away, there are plenty of fun destinations to enjoy whether it’s for the weekend or mid-week escape. The Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula, Great Ocean Road and Daylesford are all within a few hours drive! There is so many wonderful destinations to explore within Victoria, and there is no better time than now to enjoy that well-deserved getaway!
A Victoria getaway is also the perfect idea if you’re looking to spoil you’re loved one to some time out just the two of you. No matter if you’re celebrating a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary or you simply want to surprise them to a weekend away, a romantic getaway in Victoria will leave them feeling truly spoilt and delighted. Who wouldn’t love being able to escape the daily grind for a few days away relaxing or exploring a beautiful region of Victoria?
Where can I go for a weekend in Victoria?
If you’re looking for a weekend away, Victoria has plenty of great locations to pick from. These are all within a few hours’ drive, making it the perfect idea for the weekend. Pack your packs, jump in your car and let the holiday begin! Some of our customers’ favourite weekend away Victoria packages include:
- Weekend getaway in Portsea with hot springs, dinner and hamper for 2 people: Pack your bags for the ultimate weekend escape to the beachside township of Portsea. Unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs, enjoy a delicious two course dinner in the onsite Portsea Village Resort Bar & Grill, and indulge in a breakfast basket the following morning.
- Phillip Island resort break for 2 nights: Offering peaceful ambiance, this resort is surrounded by bike tracks, nature walks and magnificent views of the surrounding countryside. Phillip Island provides many activities and recreation options for guests. The resort is just a few minutes from beaches, wildlife parks, and the Penguin Parade.
- Weekend glamping in Bendigo with breakfast and wine tasting for 2 people: Reach new heights of luxury on this romantic weekend glamping getaway in Bendigo. Sitting snug behind stunning vineyards and natural bushland, your opulent safari tent comes complete with all the modern comforts of a luxury hotel. Wander the vineyards and enjoy a wine tasting at the cellar door.
RedBalloon also offers a variety of amazing Melbourne getaways, perfect for both locals looking for a staycation or visitors after the perfect city escape. Melbourne is known for its famous landmarks, many laneways, cultural diversity and is the culinary capital of Australia. It’s one of the most popular destinations to visit in the country so we offer a range of Melbourne getaways that are designed to let you explore everything that makes this city famous. One of the best Melbourne accommodation packages is the overnight weekend city escape with breakfast for 2 people. Treat yourself to an overnight stay at one of Melbourne’s finest five star boutique hotels. Make yourself comfortable in your beautifully appointed deluxe king room, enjoy a scrumptious breakfast the following morning and make the most of a lazy 12pm checkout. You’ll also have plenty of time for sightseeing and exploring as well!
There are also a number of weekend trips from Melbourne you can enjoy if you’re also looking to explore the city’s surrounding areas. After a short drive you could enjoy a getaway in:
- Mornington Peninsula
- Daylesford and Hepburn Springs
- Yarra region
Yarra Valley getaways
If you’ve never visited the Yarra Valley before, now is the time to tick off one of Australia’s best wine regions from your list. Whether you’re visiting for the weekend or making the most of a well-deserved holiday, you’ll find the perfect Yarra Valley getaways on RedBalloon. From luxury accommodation to packaged deals that include activities, there is plenty to choose from. Some of the best Yarra Valley getaways include:
- 1 night Yarra Valley escape for 2 people: Experience all that the Yarra Valley and the quaint town of Healesville has to offer with an overnight stay at The Old Mechanics. A lovingly restored old library and meeting house dating back to 1892, you’ll stay in a stylish apartment equipped with a king bed, kitchenette and all of the mod cons.
- Yarra Valley ballooning cottage break with breakfast: Get ready to be wowed with this hot air ballooning getaway. Take in the serene views of the Yarra Valley at sunrise on a one hour flight, relax in luxury in your own one bedroom deluxe cottage and enjoy a sumptuous sparkling breakfast at a revered local winery.
- Overnight Yarra Valley getaway with breakfast: Enjoy an overnight getaway for two in the wine producing region of Yarra Valley. You will stay in a luxury appointed deluxe spa suite and wake up to a delicious gourmet buffet breakfast. This will set you up nicely for a day of exploration and wine tasting at the Cellar Door.
Discover these Victoria holiday packages plus more from our entire range of getaways. You’ll find the perfect accommodation offer for you, with something in most states and capital cities. With a RedBalloon getaway there is no better way to get out and about and explore this country’s hidden gems or famous destinations!
Now that you’ve got your Victoria getaway booked, why not discover our range of things to do and activities as well. No matter what location you pick, you can complement your holiday with the perfect experience. From dining experiences and winery tours, to hot air balloon rides and hot springs, you’ll find plenty of things to do during your getaways in Victoria.