The best helicopter tours at RedBalloon
If you have never been in a helicopter before, now is the chance thanks to RedBalloon’s range of experiences. Take to the sky with an exhilarating and breathtaking helicopter tour. See the world from a birds eye view in an unforgettable experience you’ll look back on for years to come. If you’re looking for gift ideas that will go above and beyond any traditional present you’ve given in the past, one of our helicopter tours will definitely do the trick. Whether it is for a birthday, anniversary, Christmas or any other special occasion, our helicopter rides will leave them surprised and delighted.
What does a helicopter tour from RedBalloon include?
RedBalloon offers a wide variety of helicopter tours that include a range of activities and experiences. What is included depends on the tour you pick but regardless you are guaranteed to enjoy the day. All our helicopter flights are operated by an experienced and professional pilot and include a safety briefing prior to take off. There will also be plenty of photo opportunities during your flight, so don’t forget to bring your camera. At RedBalloon, you will find a range of helicopter tour packages that can include wine tastings and tours, lunch, grazing platters, a day trip to landmarks, famous attractions and National Parks, plus so much more. Some of our helicopter tour packages include:
1. Melbourne helicopter tour to the Yarra Valley with winery lunch for 2 people: cruise in a helicopter to the wine region of the Yarra Valley and land at De Bortolis Local for a three course lunch. This experience includes an approximately 50 minute return helicopter flight, winery lunch with matched wine and an experienced and knowledgeable pilot.
2. Cape Tribulation helicopter and land adventure tour: enjoy spectacular aerial views of the only place in the world where two UNESCO World Heritage listed areas meet – the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. This experience includes a two hour helicopter tour of the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and the Great Barrier Reef, a two hour guided horse ride or zipline through the rainforest, in-flight commentary from your expert pilot and return transfers from Cairns City/Northern Beaches accommodation.
3. Private Sydney Harbour helicopter flight for 2 people: take to the skies over Sydney Harbour and its surrounds for a breathtaking helicopter flight. This experience includes a private flight for 2 people for 20 minutes, world class commentary during the flight from a highly experienced pilot and views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Bondi Beach and Sydney skyline, and complimentary refreshments after your flight.
How much does a helicopter tour cost?
You can find a variety of scenic helicopter tours at RedBalloon within your price range. Starting at just $190 for a Sydney helicopter tour over the Harbour, you’ll be surprised at how affordable these experiences can be! These range through until $6,090 for the ultimate package that includes a private Great Ocean Road tour with helicopter flight for 2 people.
How safe are helicopter tours?
RedBalloon’s helicopter tours are of the highest safety standards. We only work with trusted and reliable suppliers to provide the best experiences that ensures our customers safety. You will be provided a safety briefing prior to your flight to ensure you feel comfortable. The pilots also monitor the weather conditions so in the event of rain or inclement weather, the experience provider may reschedule with you directly for another time that is safe.
What to wear on a helicopter tour?
During your helicopter tour, we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and sensible, covered shoes. As each tour offers different inclusions, the dress code can vary so please check with each experience. For example, if you’re embarking on a private or luxury helicopter flight with a winery tour or lunch, it may be appropriate to dress more smart casual.
How to book a helicopter tour on RedBalloon?
There are a few simple steps involved in booking helicopter tours on RedBalloon.
1. Go to RedBalloon’s website and browse through the range of helicopter tours. If you need help picking the right experience, you can always read our helicopter tour reviews that are on the bottom of the experience page. Once you have picked the experience, add it to your cart and follow the steps at check out.
2. Once you have paid for your experience you will receive a confirmation email with the steps to redeem and book your experience on RedBalloon. Please provide the supplier a few options so they are able to accommodate you as best as possible. If this helicopter tour is a gift, on the experience voucher you give them there are steps outlined on how they can book this in on RedBalloon.
3. Shortly after you will receive an email directly from the supplier confirming the date and time of your helicopter ride. Sit back, relax and enjoy the panoramic views from your helicopter.
Discover the amazing range of helicopter tours on offer at RedBalloon. These are the perfect experiences if you’re looking to tick a goal off your bucket list or looking for a gift for a special occasion. Better yet, why not gift a romantic helicopter tour for 2 people so you can enjoy it together and creating everlasting memories.