Scenic cruise ships
Are you looking for a fun way to explore a city or something to do this weekend? The RedBalloon range of scenic cruises are the best sightseeing experiences that will let you marvel at breathtaking views and attractions. Scenic cruises are also the perfect gift idea if you’re looking for something thoughtful and unique. No matter what the occasion, whether it’s for a birthday, Christmas, anniversary or anything in between, a scenic cruise will show them how much you care.
Does RedBalloon offer sightseeing cruises and day cruises?
RedBalloon offers a wide range of spectacular sightseeing cruises and day cruises perfect for exploring a city or a nice day out on the water. You’ll find the best sightseeing cruises Australia has to offer, including experiences on Sydney Harbour, Rottnest Island, Tangalooma Wrecks, Brisbane River, Melbourne, the Great Barrier Reef plus plenty more locations.
What are the best scenic cruises in Australia?
There is no better way to explore a new city or see the sights than from the water onboard one of the RedBalloon scenic cruise ships, yachts or boats. These experiences will give you the best seat in the house as you cruise on the open water, taking in the breathtaking views. Some of the best scenic cruises Australia wide are:
- Dolphin cruise to the Tangalooma Wrecks:Enjoy a day in tropical paradise as you’re taken on an eco-tour of discovery, exploring the crystal clear waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park. Keep your eyes peeled for bottlenose dolphins and an abundance of marine life as you journey to the Tangalooma Wrecks. This package also includes snorkelling and meals, making it one of the top scenic luxury cruises on offer.
- Sightseeing cruise on the Brisbane river for 2 people: Experience the old world charm of the iconic timber paddlewheeler or the air conditioned comfort of the grand Voyager whilst cruising along the Brisbane River. Discover many of the city’s iconic sights including the Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Maritime Museum, Story Bridge and more.
- Great Barrier Reef cruise and snorkellinig: Explore one of the wonders of the world, the Great Barrier Reef, on this full day cruise to two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, perfectly sheltered to experience incredible snorkelling and discover the deep blue ocean.
- Twilight cruise on Perth River with drink: This is the only chance to see the beautiful Perth skyline at dusk. Operating every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, enjoy a leisurely 90 minute cruise around the river, highlighting the city skyline. This is one of the best twilight scenic luxury cruises, creating the perfect evening for an experience to remember!
- Tall ship harbour cruise from Williamstown: Explore the harbour of Williamstown on board this one hour tall ship cruise. Experience life on board a 19th Century merchant vessel and discover the fascinating history of how this replica ship was built. You’ll also learn the history of the first settlers in Melbourne.
- Sydney Harbour sunset cruise with grazing platter and drink: Enjoy the world renowned sights of Sydney aboard an intimate one hour sunset cruise on the Harbour, with light refreshments in hand. Revel in the 360° uninterrupted views, breathe in the sunset and be mesmerised as the city lights begin to flicker.
Where can I get a scenic cruise ship in Australia?
RedBallon offers some of the best scenic cruise ship day experiences. You’ll find these experiences in the top locations around the country, so you should tick off a scenic cruise from your must-do list today. These locations include:
- New South Wales: jump onboard a scenic cruise ship and discover some of the most magical spots in NSW. You can enjoy a scenic cruise on Sydney Harbour, Newcastle, Jervis Bay, Central Coast, The Rocks, Palm Beach and Circular Quay.
- Victoria: discover the city skyline and Victorian attractions from the comfort of a scenic cruise ship. RedBalloon offers Victorian scenic cruises in Melbourne, Williamstown, Docklands, San Remo, Phillip Island, Echuca, Port Phillip, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra River and Port Welshpool.
- Queensland: jump onboard one of the beautiful day cruises available in Queensland. There is no better way to explore the city, pristine beaches and the world famous Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy a range of sightseeing cruises and tours in Brisbane, Moreton Island, Surfers Paradise, Port Douglas, The Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays, Gold Coast, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Fraser Coast and Scarborough.
- Western Australia: known for its spectacular landscapes and breathtaking beaches, there is no better way to explore this picturesque part of Australia than with a scenic cruise. RedBalloon offers a variety of WA day cruises in Perth, Rottnest Island, Shoalwater, Mandurah, Bunbury, Swan River and Hilarys.
You will also discover a range of scenic cruise ships and sightseeing tours in South Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory. You won’t be short of ideas of which scenic cruise to enjoy from RedBalloon!
Scenic luxury cruises
If you want to hit the seas in style, RedBalloon offers a variety of scenic luxury cruises that will have you exploring the open waters in comfort. From Sydney Harbour cruises to beautiful day cruises on the Great Barrier Reef, you’ll find plenty of luxurious experiences on RedBalloon.
If you loved our range of scenic cruises, discover our dining cruises! Who wouldn’t love enjoying a breathtaking cruise along with delicious food? From Sydney Harbour cruises with lunch and dinner cruises on the Brisbane river, to sunset buffet cruises and Captain cook cruises, you’ll find the perfect dining cruise for you on RedBalloon.
Discover these scenic cruises plus more from our entire range of cruises. Enjoy experiences including dinner cruises, high tea cruises, wildlife cruises, luxury yachts, plus plenty more. These are the perfect gift ideas for anyone and occasion, especially if they love to explore and get out on the open water.