- Drive a real V8 race car around Barbagallo Raceway
- Instructors are all professional race car drivers
- You drive 7 laps (Total of 16.8KM's) around Barbagallo Raceway
- Race suits and helmets will be provided
- Driver briefing is held before the race event.
- The choice of Ford/Holden will be given on the day (NO AUTO vehicles available).
Your V8 race car drive day begins as you register at our reception prior to your pre-drive tuition. This will prepare you for driving a race prepared V8 race car with information on handling the car, cornering, braking and the track map.
Then it's time to suit up! Put on your professional helmet, hook up for discussion with your in-car instructor. You'll be fitted into your race suit and you'll feel the anticipation rise as other cars zoom by. Prior to your drive, you'll be asked whether you would prefer to drive a Ford or Holden!
You are then strapped in behind the wheel, introduced to your personal in-car coach and off you go for your drive of a lifetime! Through your intercom, your in-car coach will talk you through advanced gear changes and brake points so that you can drive fast and safely.
You will be able to drive this fantastic 2.5km circuit with long straights, thrilling undulations and challenging cornering. There's no limits on speed, so if someone on the track is lagging you're encouraged to boot it right past them.
You can choose to purchase a Super Photo Souvenir and In-Car digital video recording with telemetry on a USB stick on the day for $49 each.