Amazing romantic getaways on the Sunshine Coast
Are you and your partner in need of a coastal getaway that is all about unwinding and relaxing in paradise? A romantic getaway in the Sunshine Coast is just what you need. Whether you’re looking for a spontaneous weekend away, a thoughtful gift or you’re celebrating a special occasion, rest assured that one of our romantic getaways Sunshine Coast wide will tick all the boxes.
Best romantic getaways on the Sunshine Coast?
The Sunshine Coast is home to a wide variety of destinations perfect for a romantic escape every couple will love. To help make your decision easier, we have listed a few of our customers favourite getaways:
1. Relaxing weekend getaway in Noosa for 2 nights: located in the heart of cosmopolitan on Hastings Street, the Sebel Noosa is situated just metres away from Noosa’s main beach. Relax and unwind in your spacious self-contained apartment and enjoy the luxury of world class restaurants, cafes, upmarket fashion boutiques at your doorstep and the Noosa National Park and Lake Weyba nearby.
2. 1 night hinterland hideaway with breakfast: relax and recharge at Spicers Tamarind Retreat, an Asian-influcned oasis nestled in the stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland near Lake Baroon. Your luxury falls villa offers two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and separate cocoon bathtub which opens onto a private courtyard. Your accommodation includes a fireplace for wood fires and an award winning restaurant and onsite day spa with hot tubs.
3. Saturday seaside getaway with wine, bike and kayak hire: sneak away to the Ramada Resort to relax, rejuvenate and explore. Staying in a beautifully appointed apartment for two, enjoy a gorgeous ocean view from your private balcony. You stay includes a bottle of wine on arrival, kayak, bike and DVD hire and late check out. With the ocean just a few metres from your doorstep, you can enjoy swimming, a great walk by the water and plenty more outdoor activities.
4. 3 night glamping getaway with eco cruise, canoeing and lunch: get in touch with nature during a three night getaway nestled amongst 65 acres of natural bushland. Camp under the stars in a luxuriously appointed glamping tent, fitted out with all the mod cons and discover the wildlife rich Noosa Everglades by boat and canoe by day. This is the ultimate getaway package that lets you soak up the great outdoors in luxury with your loved one.
What are fun things to do on a romantic getaway in Sunshine Coast?
There are a number of fun things to do on your romantic getaway in the Sunshine Coast. At RedBalloon our getaway packages come with a number of inclusions to make your break fun and memorable. These can include wine, bike and kayak hires, breakfast, dinner, lunch plus more. If you want to include more activities, check out our range of things to do on the Sunshine Coast as these are the perfect range of experiences to add to your getaway. From indulging double spa treatments and dining experiences, to sightseeing attractions like art galleries and outdoor adventures, there are so many must-do activities in the Sunshine Coast.
When to go on romantic getaway in Sunshine Coast?
There are plenty of amazing destinations in the Sunshine Coast designed for a romantic getaway. Some of the best areas include:
1. Hinterland regions: perfect if you’re looking to get off the beaten track and discover the amazing natural surroundings in the Sunshine Coast. Home to amazing wildlife and scenery like the Kondalilla National Park, it’s a great romantic spot if you and your partner want a unique retreat that you haven’t done before.
2. Noosa: known as a popular holiday location with its world-famous surfing spots and expansive beaches, Noosa is a great beachside town to escape to for a mini break. With its restaurants, beaches and national parks, there are plenty of things to do with your loved one.
3. Mooloolaba: this resort township in the Sunshine Coast has a variety of luxury and boutique accommodation options that are perfect for a romantic getaway. Discover paradise with its white sand beaches, coastal walks, dining scene and more.
How much is an overnight getaway in Sunshine Coast?
You can find a range of overnight romantic getaways within your price range on RedBalloon. These start at just $239 for a seaside getaway with wine, bike and kayak hire on Golden Beach. These range through until $799 for a 1 night Sunshine Coast Hinterland hideaway with breakfast in Maleny. If you’re looking to extend your romantic getaway a little longer, you can discover a range of 2, 3, 4 or 5 night package options at RedBalloon. These start at $430 for a 2 night escape with breakfast and dinner in Twin Waters.
Where can I find deals on romantic getaways in Sunshine Coast?
RedBalloon offers amazing deals on romantic getaways in the Sunshine Coast year round. During special occasions like Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and other flash sales, you’ll find amazing deals that will help you save money on your romantic getaway experience from RedBalloon. You don’t have to break the bank to enjoy a trip away to the Sunshine Coast with your loved one. Keep an eye out for all the romantic getaway deals on offer at RedBalloon, or sign up to our newsletter to be the first here about these sales and get exclusive VIP offers.
Discover the wide variety of romantic getaways Sunshine Coast has to offer. From relaxing beachside resorts to retreats in the hinterlands and everything in between, you’ll find your dream getaway for you and your loved one on RedBalloon.
Gifting a romantic getaway to a loved one and don’t know which one to pick? Don’t stress! Give a RedBalloon gift voucher and let them decide. They will love being able to pick their own romantic getaway in the Sunshine Coast which guarantees you’ve given a memorable experience! Gift vouchers start at $25 and are valid for three years. They can be used on any of our romantic getaways or 5000+ other experiences on RedBalloon. We also offer romantic getaways all around Australia if you’re looking for other destinations. With over 229 romantic getaways on offer, you will be spoilt for choice!
Once you’ve booked in your romantic getaway in the Sunshine Coast, why not compliment it with some of amazing activities and things to do in the area, including plenty of amazing experiences for 2 of even a couples day spa package. Find plenty of ideas below:
Looking for more getaway ideas? RedBalloon offers a variety of accommodation packages, perfect if you’re looking to get away with the family, friends or loved one. If you’re looking for getaway ideas based on location, discover our curated range of getaways in popular states. You can enjoy our range of: