- Delicious breakfast paired with French champagne
- Elegant restaurant overlooking Balmoral Beach
- Extensive menu choices
There's no better way to start the day than with a champagne breakfast overlooking the beautiful Balmoral Beach. Choose from their extensive breakfast menu including buttermilk pancakes, smashed avocado on toast, zucchini fritters - and wash it all down with a glass of fine French bubbles!
- One breakfast dish each
- One glass of champagne each
Rise and shine to enjoy a delicious beachside breakfast with views that stretch from Balmoral and beyond. On arrival you will be greeted with a lovely glass of Billecart champagne before making a tough decision between the likes of brioche French toast, sweet pea and zucchini fritters, a selection of eggs, and more.
Sample Menu (Subject to change)
- Public toasted muesli - cranberries, pistachio, cinnamon, meredith dairy sheep milk yoghurt
- Acai bowl – amazonian acai berry blended with banana, topped with our own granola and fresh fruit
- Warm spiced pears, house roasted granola, greek yoghurt, mudgee honey
- Brioche French toast, mixed berries, ricotta and maple caramel
- Smashed avocado, semi dried roma tomatoes, Yarra Valley Persian feta on sonoma soy and linseed loaf
- Buttermilk pancakes, fresh strawberries, mascarpone, caramel sauce
- House smoked ocean trout, poached eggs, fennel, mint, tahini yoghurt, soy and linseed sourdough
- Free range poached, fried or scrambled eggs served with roasted roma tomato and sourdough
- Smoked salmon, potato rosti, poached eggs, ricotta, crispy caper and mustard dressing
- Sweet pea and zucchini fritters, free range poached egg, blush tomato and pickled kiss pepper salsa, lime tzatziki
- Shakshouka – eggs baked in tomato, red onion, capsicum and eggplant, topped with ricotta salata, micro coriander, rustic loaf
- Full breakfast – pork chipolata, free range bacon, slow roasted tomato, spinach, portobello mushroom, boston style baked beans + free range poached, fried or scrambled eggs
Valid for breakfast, Saturday and Sunday from 8am - 10am.