They say there’s plenty of fish in the sea, but if it’s a financial fish you want to hook up with, then these pick-up lines may just account for you reeling them in. Well...maybe. Here’s hoping! OK, maybe not.
1. “Are you from accounting? Because I was ac-counting on seeing you later.”
2. “You can call me Bond…Municipal Bond.”
3. "Nice assets."
4. “You’re not just another journal entry, you balance my books.”
5. "You're the kind of girl I could take home to mother - which is good, since I still live with her."
6. “In my office 'I.R.S' stands for I'm really sexy."
7. “Just because I only have a minority interest, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t integrate and do a rollover.”
8. “Don't you try to claim an exemption, I saw you staring at me across the room.”