- Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal
- Taste wines from a boutique winery prior to your dinner
- Take in beautiful country views
Enjoy a delicious three course seasonal meal that compliments the natural country environment and home grown produce of this winery. Have an exceptional tasting of a selection of wines in a unique underground cellar before dining in the onsite restaurant that overlooks magnificent scenery.
- Three course meal for two
- Wine tasting prior to dinner
This winery is set in the heart of a vineyard and farming property. The menu compliments the natural country environment, favouring home grown produce. Try an exceptional selection of wines and dine in a restaurant that overlooks the vineyard.
This winery has been producing top wines since its first planting in 1985 and dependant on harvest, you will taste varieties including Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Brut and Sparkling Pinot. After lunch wander slowly around the property which is set on 120 acres of land and has magnificent country views. Enjoy a modern menu compiled with the intention to leave you feeling connected to the winery surroundings.
Winter Sample Menu
- Hearty Winter Vegetable Minestrone / Spicy Lentil / Crispy Prawn Twister / Harissa Dip - (Vegetarian & Gluten Free options available)
- Confit of Barkers Creek Pork Belly / Pomegranate Jelly / Radicchio / Apple Puree - (Gluten Free)
- Pan Seared Tasmanian Scallops / Green Pea Mint Mash / Air Dried Capocollo / Radish / Yarra Valley Salmon Roe (Gluten Free)
- Pork and Prawn Gyoza/ Spicy Consommé / Snow Pea Shoots / Vine Baby Tomatoes (Vegetarian option available)
- Crispy Atlantic Salmon Fillet / House Style Rustic Potato Rosti / Cauliflower Puree / Citrus Salad (Gluten Free)
- Four Hours Braised Lamb Shank and Vegetables / Gravy / Roasted Garlic Potato
- Azzurri’s Spinach Ricotta Agnolotti / Cleveland Napoli Sauce / Grilled Asparagus / Pumpkin Salad (Vegetarian)
- Pesto Cream Cheese Chives Stuffed Free Range Chicken Breast / Romesco / Quinoa Salad / Orange Zested Croutons
- 200g Black Angus Eye Fillet Grilled Steak / Bacon Potato Puree / Blistered Heirloom Tomatoes / Radish
- Macarons – Chefs selection Macarons / Mango Sorbet Mixed Nuts Gremolata (Gluten Free)
- Hawaiian Chocolate Delice / Flourless Chocolate Base / Milk Chocolate Mousse / Creamy Coconut Mousse
- Tasting Platter – Coconut Sago Pudding / Petit Chocolate Mousse / Fresh Fruit Berry Compote / Pistachio ( Gluten Free)
- Victorian Local Cheeses / Brie / Blue / Cheddar / Accompaniments (Gluten Free options available)
All dietary requirements catered for, please advise at your time of booking.
- Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning with your wine tasting
- The experience is not available during special events (such as New Years Eve)