- Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal
- Taste wines from a boutique winery prior to your dinner
- Take in beautiful country views
Enjoy a delicious three course seasonal meal that compliments the natural country environment and home grown produce of this winery. Have an exceptional tasting of a selection of wines in a unique underground cellar before dining in the onsite restaurant that overlooks magnificent scenery.
- Three course meal for two
- Wine tasting prior to dinner
This winery is set in the heart of a vineyard and farming property. The menu compliments the natural country environment, favouring home grown produce. Try an exceptional selection of wines and dine in a restaurant that overlooks the vineyard.
This winery has been producing top wines since its first planting in 1985 and dependant on harvest, you will taste varieties including Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Brut and Sparkling Pinot. After lunch wander slowly around the property which is set on 120 acres of land and has magnificent country views. Enjoy a modern menu compiled with the intention to leave you feeling connected to the winery surroundings.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – Sticky and Spicy wings resting on a crispy noodle salad with almond flakes
- Kuro Prawns – Bamboo charcoal crumbed prawns, Nuoc cham dipping sauce, beetroot puree and smashed avocado
- Duck Cigar with Pate – confit of Duck wrapped into a filo pastry cigar, duck and mushroom pate, apple and tea soaked raisins, witlof salad and orange sauce
- Pork Terrine – served with green apple and tea soaked raisin salad, accompanied by traditional French Rillettes
- Saganaki with Garlic Bread – grilled Kefalograviera cheese served with warm garlic bread and citrus Horiatiki Salad
- 230g Black Angus Eye Fillet – with a Cleveland Shiraz jus, potato and cheese gratin, truffled green beans & roasted flaked almonds
- Greek Inspired stuffed Chicken – twice cooked breast stuffed with semi dried tomato, olives, feta cheese and spinach, served with pumpkin & sweet potato puree, peas and finished with a wild mushroom cream sauce
- BBQ Pork Rib Eye – with celeriac mash, ribbon vegetables and sesame brandy and apple sauce
- Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni – with a rich tomato coulis, rocket and parmesan
- Fish of the Day
- Petit Lemon Meringue Tart - filled with lemon curd and vanilla bean custard accompanied by whipped cream and berry garnish
- Spanish Churros – freshly cooked coated with cinnamon sugar, along with vanilla ice cream, chocolate ganache and fresh berries
- Warm Sticky Date Pudding – house made soft cake with dates served with a chocolate tuile, butterscotch sauce and Chantilly cream
- Chef selection of Victorian cheeses & fruit plate
- Orange Yoghurt Panna Cotta – served with toffee syrup, strawberry salad and almond praline crumb
All dietary requirements catered for, please advise at your time of booking.
- Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning with your wine tasting
- The experience is not available during special events (such as New Years Eve)