Kids activities Sydney
Are you struggling to think of things to do in Sydney with kids? It can be hard coming up with fun and entertaining activities that children of all ages can enjoy. RedBalloon have taken care of all the hard work for you with our curated range of experiences that are not only children-friendly but also great ideas for the whole family to enjoy. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for thrill-seeking experiences for the adventurous child, an educational experience, passes to the Sydney aquarium or zoo or anything in between! You’ll find the best kids activities Sydney has to offer all in the one place on RedBalloon.
Where can I take my kids for fun in Sydney?
If you’re looking for the best things for kids to do in Sydney, RedBalloon offers a variety of experiences and attractions to visit. These places are all about experiencing fun and are guaranteed to keep your kids smiling all day long. Some of the best experiences to take your kids to include:
- Sea Life Sydney aquarium: the aquarium is the perfect place for discovering the world’s largest collection of Australian aquatic life including 1 of only 5 dugongs on display in the world. The kids will also get to see playful penguins, amazing endangered Grey Nurse sharks in Shark Valley, the world-famous Great Barrier Reef exhibit and the new Jurassic Seas zone. It’s one of the top rainy day kids activities Sydney has to offer.
- High ropes climbing course with flying foxes: located in Cumberland State Forest in The Hills, this experience will see kids slide down flying foxes, move from tree to tree on suspension bridges and jump from 20 metres up. This eco-friendly park provides a great day out for the whole family and an exhilarating adrenaline rush.
- Raging Waters Sydney and Featherdale Wildlife Park combo: this package lets the kids enjoy 2 amazing places in Sydney. They will get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most iconic native animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Then, they’ll make awesome memories as they slip, slide and chill by the beach at Raging Water Sydney, the biggest waterpark in the city. These are some of the best things to do in Sydney with kids that even the parents will want to join in on the fun.
- Sydney indoor climbing gym: let your child conquer new heights as they climb the walls and boulders in the largest climbing gym in Australia. Boasting 2200 square metres of climbing walls and over 250 routes, the gym is ripe for adventure. They’ll push themselves out of their comfort zone as they raise the bar higher and higher with each climb.
What is there to do in Bondi for kids?
There are some great kids activities in Bondi available on RedBalloon. There are sightseeing tours, guided walks, surfing lessons, photography courses and offshore thrill rides. The minimum age varies depending on the experience so make sure you check each product individually. With the range of kids activities Sydney wide, you’ll never be stuck for child-friendly experiences in Bondi and beyond again!
Where can toddlers go in Australia?
There are so many places around Australia that are toddler friendly. You can find plenty of these venues and attractions on RedBalloon. Some of the best places include aquariums, zoos, wildlife sanctuaries, water parks plus plenty other attractions in Sydney and around the country.
Family activities Sydney
If you’re looking for things to do in Sydney with kids that the whole family can enjoy, RedBalloon is the perfect place to look. You’ll find a variety of experiences that are perfect for a family day out, keeping both the little and big kids (adults) entertained.
Best families activities Sydney
There are a variety of family activities Sydney wide but to help make finding the perfect experience easier, we have curated a list of some of the best things to do together.
- Jet boat ride on Sydney Harbour: gather the troops and take in the renowned view of Sydney Harbour from a different perspective. Travel out to Sydney Heads on a state of the art jet boat and experience 360 degree spins, power-slides and wave-jumps. Hold on tight for the ride of your life!
- Behind the scenes tour of the Sydney Cricket Ground: Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the SCG and get up close to iconic sports memorabilia like Don Bradman’s 1948 baggy green cap. You and your family will see the fields of play, the dressing rooms, the SCG museum and even venture down the Walk of Honour. This is one of the best family activities Sydney has to offer if you’re a cricket and sports fanatic!
- Sydney Harbour seafood and carvery lunch cruise: There is no place on earth that compares to Sydney Harbour and this cruise is the perfect way to combine spectacular views with sensational food and entertainment! The family will love being able to relax onboard a stunning cruise whilst taking in the sites and delicious gourmet buffet lunch.
Is Sydney safe to travel?
Sydney is perfectly safe to travel to with a family, especially kids. Australia is considered one of the safest countries in the world, so families should feel free to enjoy Sydney and it’s famous attractions and landmarks. Just like any major city or holiday destination, you should always be aware of your surroundings and be cautious but you can feel at ease knowing that your kids aren’t in danger whilst visiting.
RedBalloon also offers plenty more fun things to do in Sydney perfect for everyone to enjoy not just the kids. From the Sydney Harbour bridge climb to jet boating and harbourside restaurants to skydiving, there are so many amazing activities in Sydney that will let you explore the city and its famous attractions.
Discover the entire range of kids activities around the country on RedBalloon. Let the kids enjoy fun-filled adventures including theme park passes, animal encounters, surf lessons plus so much more. You’ll never be stuck finding activities to keep the kids entertained for hours on end!