Are you looking for the best ways to unwind or looking for a special gift for someone in your life with will appreciate a break? Whatever the reason, we have the answer… one of our day spa Melbourne experiences. With a variety of experiences in great locations all around the city, you’ll find the perfect package to suit your needs. A day spa package also makes for the perfect gift no matter what the occasion whether it is for Mother’s Day, birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries or any other important milestone.
At RedBalloon, you’ll see that we offer a wide range of experiences to suit your needs with packages including different day spa treatment options from massages and facials, through to microdermabrasions and floatation rooms. You will also find we offer day spa packages for couples, for 2s and experiences tailored specifically for men or women.
Best day spas in Melbourne?
Melbourne is home to some truly indulging day spas that we definitely recommending trying for yourself or gifting to someone in need of R&R. Whilst we only provide the best of the best day spa packages, to help make it easier when choosing which one to experience, we’ve listed our customers favourites:
- Relaxation massage with footbath and hair mask: this indulgent spa in Melbourne is designed to relax you from head to toe. Begin with a cooling peppermint and thyme foot bath to soothe tired feet, followed by a back massage using essential oils. You’ll finish in one of the treatment rooms with a calming scalp massage and leave in hair mask.
- Facial, body polish and wrap: recharge and re-balance your busy life with this day spa experience. You’ll start with facial treatments including your choice of a body mask and spa facial expertly applied by a therapist and also enjoy a body polish using sea salt, sugar and essential oils to leave skin smooth and hydrated.
- Massage, thermal mud treatment and salt glow for 2 people: treat yourself and someone else to a heavenly relaxation massage designed to relieve stress and muscle tension. This full body massage will be followed by a revitalising salt scrub and rasul thermal mud treatment combining health enhancing properties of heat, steam and mud.
- Day spa top to toe package: indulge in a head to toe body pampering pack that includes a back treatment, scalp and foot massage plus medi facial. This blissful full body experience is perfect for someone in need of a little ‘me time’.
- Self-indulgence floatation tank experience: be lulled into a deep sense of relaxation with a meditative floatation tank. This body treatment will rejuvenate your body and mind by draining the stress and tension away.
Where are the best spa and wellness centre in Melbourne?
RedBalloon offers some of the best day spa and wellness centres in Melbourne as we know that our customers only want reliable service where they can feel comfortable and relaxed. Our hand-picked spa experiences are based in a wide range of locations so you don’t have to travel far to enjoy some of the best treatments. You’ll find the best day spas in Armadale, Ringwood, Yarra Valley, Melbourne CBD, Bellfield and Collingwood.
If you’re happy to travel for your experience, then the ultimate day spa facility is at Mornington Peninsula. The Peninsula Hot Springs provides a luxurious day spa experience you’ll want to go back to again and again. These natural hot springs are one of Victoria's most popular day spa centres as you can soak away your cares in the thermal mineral water set in a beautiful coastal oasis.
What does a spa day consist of?
Day spas can consist of a variety of different treatments depending on the type of experience you select. Commonly they include a mixture of massages like a hot stone massage, full body, back, scalp etc; beauty treatments like facials, exfoliators, manicures and pedicures; and other benefits like a steam room or a floatation tank. Before you pick the experience, read through everything that is included to make sure it is the right one for you. Some people benefit from different treatments and spa experiences and with the range on offer at RedBalloon, you’re guaranteed to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Types of day spa packages in Melbourne?
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to the different types of day spa packages Melbourne has to offer. Some of the top sellers are packages that include massages, facials, beauty treatments, foot treatments as well as our spa treatments for couples. Whatever you’re after, you’ll be sure to find the perfect day spa for you at RedBalloon.
How to prepare for a spa day?
It is super easy to prepare for a spa day because there is nothing worse than getting even more stressed before enjoying a relaxing experience. The best way to prepare is to firstly pick an experience that is right for your needs; are the inclusions what you’re looking for, is it in a central location you can easily get to etc. Secondly, to make it the best experience possible we recommend drinking plenty of water beforehand to keep your body hydrated. Some people also prefer to shower before any of their treatments to make sure their body is as clean as possible. Thirdly, and most importantly, simply enjoy your experience. Turn off your phone, let yourself be completely in the moment without a care in the world and you’ll leave the day feeling truly relaxed and rejuvenated.
There is no better time then now to treat yourself or someone else to a well deserved break. Life can be nonstop and sometimes you just need a little R&R to pick yourself back up. With our range of Melbourne day spas you’ll do just that! So regardless if you’re looking for the ultimate indulging gift or you want to spoil yourself, you’ll find the perfect experience at RedBalloon.