Are you looking to spoil your loved one for your anniversary or another occasion coming up? Or has your favourite couple just got engaged and you’re looking for an amazing gift they can experience together? Whatever the occasion, our range of couples day spa Melbourne experiences are the perfect packages to suit your needs. When you’re looking for gift ideas for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries or other milestones, you can never go wrong with an indulging day spa experience for 2 people.
RedBalloon also offers a wide variety of couples day spa packages in locations all around Australia not just Melbourne. With couples spa experiences in NSW, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia, you’ll even find the perfect package if you’re looking for a gift for someone in another region or if you're in need of some down time during your interstate travels.
What are the benefits of a couples spa day?
There are plenty of amazing benefits associated with a couple spa package including that it is a great way to promote bonding and strengthening the connection between those in a relationship. It is a wonderful environment for improving your mind, body and soul as well as reducing any stress or tension (both individually and as a couple). If your package includes a massage this is also beneficial in relieving muscle tension, aches and pains and lowering blood pressure. Experiencing this couples massage side by side with your loved one can be a positive personal experience that leaves you both happier and healthier mentally and physically.
A couples massage or spa day is a great way to enjoy some time out together away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the stresses attached with having a busy schedule. By sharing in this experience, it allows for bonding time in a relaxing and calm environment. If you have never experienced day spas before, a couples package is the perfect way to test it out as often customers have an increased level of comfort and security when they get to enjoy it with their significant other.
What are some good couples day spa ideas?
If you’re looking for some great couples spas, at RedBalloon you’ll find the best facilities in Melbourne to suit exactly what you are after. If you need a little inspiration finding the best day spa experiences for 2, we’ve pulled together a list of some of our top sellers and customer favourites to make it easier:
Relaxation massage, facial, body polish for 2 people: reconnect with your loved one and disconnect from the busy world with this two hour day spa package. Lie back and enjoy a blissful massage to relieve tension and aching muscles, before succumbing to a facial and body polish which promises to take your relaxation to another level.
- Massage, thermal mud treatment and salt glow for 2 people: surrender to a heavenly romantic couples massage conducted side by side with your partner that is designed to relieve stress and muscle tension. A revitalising salt scrub follows before finishing with a Rasul thermal mud treatment combining the health enhancing properties of heat, steam and mud.
- Couples massage and facial with chocolates and sparkling: relax and unwind as you embark on a shared pampering experience with your loved one. These packages include a 90 minute treatment that begins with a grounding foot ritual followed by a full body massage that will have you drifting away. Finish with a petite facial to hydrate and nourish dull, tired skin.
- 45 minute Hamman experience for 2 people: set in a beautifully tiled Turkish Hammam Chamber, enhanced by the exfoliating and hydrating benefits of a body scrub, essential oils and body mud - this treatment truly rejuvenates. Following a 45 minute steam experience, the ritual ends with a sparkling rain shower for a final cleanse.
- Luxury overnight getaway with dinner and massages: this is the ultimate couples experiencing, combining both a getaway and massage treatments. If you’re in need of some relaxation and rest then this experience is for you. Situated on the Mornington Peninsula, just 60 minutes from Melbourne, you and your partner will indulge in luxury accommodation, a one-hour massage, two-course dinner and gourmet breakfast, all in the beautiful surrounds of our estate.
How to book a couples day spa in Melbourne at RedBalloon?
It is really simple to book your Melbourne couples day spa experience through RedBalloon. In just a few simple steps you’ll be ready to enjoy your spa treatments with your significant other.
- Jump online to RedBalloon, visiting our Couples Day Spa Melbourne page. Here you can browse all our experiences until you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Once you’ve found the perfect indulging package, you can add it to your cart and check out and pay for it.
- Once payment is complete, shortly after you will receive an email with your confirmation details and the next steps to book in your experience. Follow the link to redeem your booking and pick your dates.
- When you pick your dates you are asked to provide a few options to make sure the spa facility can accommodate you as best as possible. You will then receive an email from the supplier shortly after confirming the date your couples experience is booked for.
- Alternatively, if this experience is a gift, on the voucher you give them they can follow the steps that will take them to our website so they can book it online.
If you ever get lost along the way or you simply need a bit of help booking in your day spa experience in Melbourne, you can always reach out to our customer experience team who would be more than happy to help you.
Where can I find the best couples day spa in Melbourne?
You’ll find amazing couples day spas in Melbourne on RedBalloon. Our range offers spa treatments in locations all over the city and surrounds including Hawthorn East, Geelong, Ringwood, Yarra Valley, Collingwood and Werribee Park. If you after one of the best couples packages and are willing to make a road trip out of it, then the Mornington Peninsula offers amazing experiences. Only just over an hour away from Melbourne, you’ll find the famous Peninsula hot springs and day spa centre. Here you can indulge in a number of amazing couples day spa experiences.
What is included in a couples spa day in Melbourne?
Depending on the type of experience you book or the day spa facility you use, the treatments included in your couples day spa can vary. These experiences can include a wide range of massages, facials, beauty treatments and body treatments. You will also be able to find packages that provide even more amazing services such as floatation tanks, body polish, body wraps and mud treatments.
If you don’t know which day spa experience to gift to a couple, don’t stress! Why not give them the gift of choice with a gift voucher from RedBalloon. They will be able to pick any couples day spa experience they like which means you know they are definitely going to love and appreciate their experience. Gift vouchers start at $25 and can be made out to any denomination and are valid for 3 years. So don’t delay, spoil yourself and your loved one or your favourite partner to one of our couples day spa Melbourne experiences.