Surprise Dad this Father’s Day with an experience he’s been dreaming about for years. RedBalloon has a wide range of gifts for Dad, from flying to driving, adventure sports and more. Looking for further Father’s Day gift ideas? Browse our experience categories, check out our top picks, or navigate through our online Gift Guide for personality-based suggestions. Treat Dad to an experience he’ll never forget this Father’s Day, Sunday 1st September 2019.
Suit up for an exhilarating driving experience that will have you behind the wheel of a V8 race car. Put the pedal to the metal for six laps around Sandown Raceway, receiving professional instruction and encouragement throughout.
Come face-to-face with one of the most feared creatures of the deep at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. You will encounter grey nurse sharks, seven gill sharks, giant stingrays and an abundance of exotic fish.
Take the ultimate leap from up to 15,000ft in the air and be rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views over the Great Ocean Road. You will experience 60 seconds of heart-pounding freefall before your instructor deploys the parachute.
Enjoy a half day fishing charter along the scenic coast of Cronulla and the Port Hacking. With all equipment and expert tuition provided, simply cast your line and wait for the bite!
Learn a variety of American BBQ techniques from Texas to Memphis, Carolina and Kansas in this hands-on cooking class, and discover the secrets to fall-off-the-bone meat every time!
Need a little help finding present ideas for Dad? Our Father’s Day Gift Guide will have you sorted in a matter of minutes. Simply tell us a bit about your dad, and we’ll suggest a range of experiences he’ll love, with unique options to suit every type of dad.
Our online Gift Guide is easy to use. Firstly, select your dad’s location and personality traits. Is your dad a thrill seeker, a nature lover or a foodie? Based on what he loves doing, we can help make this Father’s Day one he’ll cherish forever. Once you’ve chosen your budget, you’ll receive a curated list of gift ideas for Dad.
You’ll have this year’s Father’s Day presents sorted in no time, and you can rest assured knowing Dad will love it. Our hot tip? Go on the experience with him and spend some quality time together. For unforgettable Father’s Day ideas, try our Gift Guide today.
Father’s Day 2019 is fast approaching and will be here before we know it! If you’re looking for the best Father’s presents for dad, RedBalloon has you covered. Let our range of Father’s Day gift ideas inspire you and help you find the best gift yet. From skydiving to V8 racing, and brewery tours to water sports, our range of experiences will definitely score you some extra brownie points and title you as dad’s number one! Browse our full range of Father’s Day gifts here.
If you’re looking for great gift ideas for men whether it’s your husband or your old man, a thoughtful experience from RedBalloon is the perfect present from any wife, child or family member. No matter what his personality type, there is an experience for every type of dad. Why not rally your siblings together to give dad the ultimate experience from RedBalloon? Combine your budgets to give a bucket list worthy gift he’ll never forget like shark diving, bridge climbing, Ferrari driving and more.
This year in Australia, Father’s Day is on Sunday, 1st September 2019. It’s important to note that Father’s Day is different around the world. For example in the UK and USA, it is on Sunday 16th June but New Zealand shares the same date as Australia. Make sure you save the date so you don’t leave your Father’s Day presents to the last minute.
RedBalloon is one of the leading online retailers that specialise in gifting and is the perfect place to find the best Father’s Day gifts. We take the stress out of finding a present as our online website makes it easy to find a gift in a matter of minutes. Our experience and gift vouchers are ready instantly which can be emailed or printed for your dad. If you want to go above and beyond, you can order a striking red envelope gift package that can be delivered in 3-5 business days for standard post or 1-3 business days for express post.
RedBalloon offers over 5,000 experiences which guarantees you are sure to find something your dad will love for Father’s Day. From exhilarating experiences like race car driving and jet boating, to indulging experiences like a winery tour or BBQ cooking class, the options are endless at RedBalloon.
At RedBalloon, we have the top 5 tips on how to give the perfect Father’s Day gift this year.
1. Pick an experience from RedBalloon’s Father’s Day range. Find inspiration from our gift ideas before deciding on the perfect present for your old man.
2. Once you have found the perfect gift, why not also get the same experience for yourself so you can go along too. Experiences are better when shared and there is nothing more thoughtful than creating memories just the two of you as you spend time together during the experience.
3. When you purchase the experience voucher, you can include a message. This is the perfect time to tell your dad how much he means to you and thank him for everything he has done over the years. It is the perfect extra touch that makes your gift that much more memorable.
4. When you purchase the gift, why not book in the experience in advance so that everything is taken care of for your dad! You’ve done all the organising for him, all he has to do is enjoy himself.
5. When it comes to giving your dad his gift on Father’s Day, why not wrap it up the experience voucher in a massive box to disguise it. He will have no clue what it is and be surprised and delighted once he realises he gets to embark on a fun experience with you!
Find inspiration and amazing gift ideas online at RedBalloon. With our wide variety of experiences perfect for every father, you’ll find the best gifts for dad here. We’ve curated a list of some of the best present ideas for dad 2019 including:
1. Skydiving: The sky’s the limit when it comes to your Father’s Day ideas. Our range of skydives Australia wide are some of the most popular presents for dad as it is a once in a lifetime experience he’ll truly love. It’s an amazing Father’s Day gift idea that will leave him feeling exhilarated and on an adrenaline high.
2. Brewery Tour: give an extra special gift that will go down a treat. Brewery tours and beer tastings will not only treat his taste buds but leave him raving about it to all his friends. It is one of the best gifts for men who love cracking open a cold one and enjoying the simpler things in life.
3. V8 experience: if you’re dad feels the need for speed, one of the most unique gifts you could give him this Father’s Day is racing around the track. He’ll feel the rush with a V8 experience, putting the pedal to the metal and will leave wanting to try it again and again!
4. Fishing trip: hit the sea this Father’s Day and let him experience the perfect catch. If you’re dad loves getting out on the water then a fishing trip is just what he needs. It’s one of the most thoughtful gifts for dad that goes beyond any present he would have received before.
5. BBQ cooking class: the gift that keeps on giving…learning to cook! With one of our BBQ cooking classes, he’ll be cooking up a storm in the kitchen in no time and will love putting his new skills and recipes to use for the family. It is an amazing Father’s Day gift his stomach will thank him for.
If you’re stuck for ideas this Father’s Day, discover the amazing range of gifts for dad Australia wide on RedBalloon. Let us inspire you and help find exactly what you’re looking for to make this year the best one yet! With our range of fun, exciting and unique Father’s Day gift ideas, there is something for every type of dad. If you’re overwhelmed with the range of experiences available, don’t worry! You can also give a RedBalloon gift voucher and let him decide. Starting at $25, gift vouchers are valid for three years and can be used any of our 5000+ experiences. Your dad will love being able to pick his own experience, which guarantees you’ve given him a gift he loves!
Are you after more Father’s Day inspo? Check out our blog for the latest articles on presents for dad, things to do on Father’s Day, customer reviews and more. You can also try our gift guide which will have you sorted in a matter of minutes. Simply tell us a bit about your dad, and we’ll suggest a range of experiences he’ll love, with unique gift ideas for every personality type. Keep an eye out for our Father’s Day sale launching later this year. With our amazing deals, you’ll find the perfect gift for an even better price!