- Three course dinner and a show... with a wild twist!
- Be buried alive, then ride the Ghost Train into the theatre
- VIP treatment ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ canapes and champagne on arrival, priority entry and seating
Enjoy a wild night of comedy cabaret unlike any other dinner and show youâ€™ve experienced. The show explodes mid theatre with aerial acts, live rock, dark mime, burlesque and insane comedy and includes canapes and champagne on arrival, priority entry and seating, and a tasty three course dinner.
- VIP priority entry and reserved VIP seating
- Glass of champagne and canapes on arrival
- Entry via the Mausoleum experience and Ghost Train ride
- Live stage show
- Three course dinner
Begin your night at 7pm by entering through the Mausoleum experience. Ride the Ghost Train into the theatre where you will enjoy a quality three course meal and immersive live entertainment. The comedy cabaret show includes wild acrobatics, razor edge comedy, burlesque, dancing, live music and more!
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Pulled Chicken and chickpeas set in a cornbread crust finished with romesco sauce.
Main course - Your choice of:
- Margarita glazed pork ribs served on sweet potato puree with beet and carrot slaw.
- Chicken breast coated with Cuban spiced dukkah, sided with chipotle sour cream and taco seasoned wedges.
- Baked fresh fish of the day with a sweet corn, black bean, cilantro, and tomato salsa. (gf)
- A vibrant vegan Pattie with a mix of beans, peas, spinach and aromatic spices topped with tomato chutney, carrot and beet slaw. (v/gf/df/vegan)
- Chocolate, espresso and chili mousse, layered to rest in a dark chocolate coffin, lined with salted caramel dusted with day of the dead dirt.
- This experience runs Tuesday to Thursday
- Arrive at 7pm to board the Ghost Train into the theatre