- Overnight stay in a standard room for the whole family!
- Unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wetâ€™nâ€™Wild and Paradise Country for both days of your stay
- Proximity to Sea World, and the beach!
Enjoy an overnight family getaway for 4 people at Sea World Resort with unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Paradise Country during your stay
- Overnight accommodation in a standard room at Sea World Resort for 4 people
- Unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wetâ€™nâ€™Wild and Paradise Country during your stay
Stay at Sea World Resort and receive UNLIMITED entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Paradise Country throughout your stay! Enjoy cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters, a fun-filled Kids Club and an amazing aqua adventure playground during your stay. With direct monorail access to Sea World, be sure to check out the amazing new Nickelodeon Land, flip out with the dolphins, or dare to dive with the predators of the deep!
Hotel Facilities and Services
- 2pm check in, 10am check out
- Games room, gym, kids club, kids pool, motorised and non-motorised water sports, outdoor pool, playground, sauna, spa and tennis courts
- Restaurant, cafe and room service
- Lift, and standard services including 24 hour front desk, dry cleaning, laundry, luggage storage, porter and tour desk
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Resort Standard Room with two Double sized beds
- Tea/coffee making facilities, and mini bar
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Complimentary wifi
- Standard features include air conditioning, TV, iron, pay-per-view movies, hair dryer, and radio
- Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am
- You are welcome to leave your luggage with the Concierge and spend the check-in or check-out day enjoying Sea World right next door
- Sea World is closed on Christmas Day and open from 1.30pm on ANZAC Day however the resort is open 365 days per year
SEA WORLD's opening hours on ANZAC DAY (25 April 2018): 1:30pm – 5:00pm.