Don’t just Whale Watch – BE THERE! See the magnificent Humpback Whales breach and hear their tail slap the water. Feel the waves rock the boat and marvel at their playfulness!
Join us for an unforgettable cruise past homes of the rich & famous to the clear blue waters of the majestic 'HUMPBACK WHALE HIGHWAY'.
- Includes River/Canal cruise past magnificent architecture of Surfers Paradise
- Tea, coffee and biscuits included
- Guaranteed rail-side positions for those perfect photos
- Experienced crew, dedicated to providing YOU with the closest WHALE ENCOUNTERS possible
- Only whale watch cruise which departs from central Surfers Paradise (walking distance from most hotels)
- Unique commentary from our marine naturalist
- Fast cruise speed with 3 viewing decks
- Small groups, personalised service - no crowds
PLEASE NOTE: Tours operate everyday from June - October ONLY.
Within season we have a 95% success rate of spotting whales.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast.
Tour operates daily from JUNE to OCTOBER
Morning Cruise – 7.30am to 10.45am
Midday Cruise – 11.00am to 2.15pm
Afternoon Cruise – 2.30pm to 5.45pm
(Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time for check in)
This experience is for Children aged from 0 to 14 years old. Infants (1&2 years olds) are not recommend as it is an open water activity. Parents can bring them along if they wish however as they take up a paying seat they are required to pay a child's price.
The price quoted is for one child. Adult prices are also available, please refer to product code - WHA581.
All cruises are weather dependent. Please provide a mobile phone number so that the supplier may contact you on the day of the cruise. If cruises are cancelled due to weather, the supplier will contact you ASAP to let you know. Cancelled experiences will be rescheduled for a later date.
Whales are wild and free to swim wherever they wish. There is a high probability that you will see whales, however this cannot be guaranteed. This makes the experience all the more special when you do see whales.
Please contact us for exact tour commencement and cease dates for the season.
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have booked your experience