This Six Foot Track Blue Mountains experience is heaven in walking shoes! Beautiful meals, wine, beer, expenses, tents set up for you, friendly and experienced guides, world class scenery - it's the only way to see the mountains! Trek 32k over 3 days: comfortable yet challenging, natural yet deluxe!
- The fully-guided walk with a professional guide
- Accommodation in an eco-lodge at Coxs River for the first night
- 2 x breakfasts
- 3 x lunches
- 2 x gourmet dinners such as fresh snapper, Thai curries, crepes and more
- Fresh fruit and snacks to enjoy during your walk
- Beer, wine and other refreshments
- National Park licence fees
- Tent, deluxe mattress and campside chair for night two
- Your overnight pack transported each day to the lodge/campsite
- Return transfers from Jenolan Caves to Katoomba
The first night, you'll stay in a bushwalking eco-lodge at Coxs River with comfy bunk beds. On the second night, you'll camp under the stars in comfortable tents with deluxe camping mattresses supplied.
You'll bring a sleeping bag of your own (or can hire one) and your clothes, but all group camping and cooking equipment is transported daily by our support vehicle.
Explore the real Blue Mountains on this once-in-a-lifetime trip!
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
This trek takes you from Katoomba to Jenolan Caves.
This adventure is over 3 days and 2 nights. Its run about once a month. There trek is 44km in total.
This walk is graded as medium and suitable for those with an average level of fitness. The walking is 19 hours/ 44km walk
walking over 3 days. There is a more difficult section on the morning of day 2, for which you're welcome to get a lift with the support crew if you help pack up!
There is a minimum of 4 people on each trip.
Bring a light weight wet weather jacket in case of rain.
You'll pack a small day pack to take during the day's walk and an overnight bag which will be transported for you. A list of necessities will be provided when booking.
This experience is suitable for people who have trouble hearing.
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have booked your experience