Citi Visa Cards – RedBalloon Promotion Terms and Conditions
Please review RedBalloon's standard customer Terms and Conditions here
and the following Terms and Conditions for the Citi Visa Cards - RedBalloon Promotion:
- Discount is applicable for any of the experiences listed on this page.
- The offer is applicable for Visa cards issued by Citibank in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and India only. Collectively named “Citibank AP Visa Card”.
- The offer is valid from 1 November 2016 to 28 February 2017.
- The offer is applicable per transaction - multiple bookings allowed
- Cardholders of Citi Visa Cards will receive AUD30 off when they pay with a Citi Visa Card for a net transaction amount of AUD129 or more for any tour products as listed on https://www.redballoon.com.au/visa-citibank.
- To redeem the offer, cardholders of Citi Visa cards issued in the above legal entities must enter the promo code “CITI30” at the final payment screen when prompted.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or offers.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, or redeemed for other products or offers.
- Cancellation policy is as per terms of RedBalloon.
- RedBalloon reserves the right to change or exclude any of their experiences with sole discretion.
- For any enquiries, please contact RedBalloon Customer Service hotline at 1300 875 500 or through the contact page,https://www.redballoon.com.au/contact.
- In case of any disputes, Citibank and RedBalloon’s decision is final.
- All offers are made available on a reasonable effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. and its affiliates relevant to this offer. Citibank, N.A. and its affiliates relevant to this offer, makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partner(s)/other entity(ies). Citi, Citi and Arc Design, and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc., or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.