- Visit boutique and historic wineries
- See the best attractions in the Barossa like Maggie Beers Farm Shop
- Taste soft cheeses at The Barossa Valley Cheese Co
- Cruise the best scenic roads
- Indulge in a delicious lunch at renowned local restaurant ‘1918 Bistro and Grill’ including beverages.
- Full day Trike tour for 2 (7 hours)
- All safety equipment
There's no better way to travel! See the Barossa Valley, in all its colourful glory, from the back of a three-wheeler. Your friendly guide is a Barossa local who can take you right off the tourist track to all the best places.
Whether you want to spend the day touring the wineries or simply relax and let your driver decide on the route, this is the all-day Barossa tour for you!
Travel through three key towns – Tanunda, Nuriootpa and Angaston – viewing the historic buildings and landmarks, including many Lutheran churches with their impressive steeples. Or take a comprehensive scenic tour of the majority of the Barossa’s highlights. Whatever you decide you will receive fantastic commentary through your headset.
Visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop and vineyards of your choice, or let your driver choose. Stop in at the Barossa Valley Cheese Co. and sample soft cheeses or taste beer or cider from one of the Barossa’s boutique breweries; there is so much to see!
You can tailor make a memorable day and travel at your own pace and leisure!