The end of financial year is only a few days away which means the time to sift through our years’ worth of receipts and sit down with our accountant is rapidly approaching (enter collective groan here). So to take the pain out of this time of year, we’ve compiled a list of accounting related jokes to make light of the dreaded 'T' word. They’re so bad you’ll break(even) a funny bone.
1. Welcome to the accounting department, where everybody counts.
2. There are just three types of accountants: those who can count and those who can't.
3. An accountant is someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.
4. What’s the difference between an accountant and a lawyer? The accountant knows he’s boring.
5. What do you call a trial balance that doesn’t balance? A late night.
6. What do you call an accountant who is seen talking to someone? Popular.
7. Why do accountants make good lovers? They are great with figures.
8. What do you call an accountant without a spreadsheet? Lost.
9. Have you heard the joke about the interesting accountant? No. Me neither.
10. What’s an extroverted accountant? One who looks at your shoes while he’s talking to you instead of his own.
11. What’s an accountant’s favourite book? 50 shades of grey
12. What is the definition of a budget? An orderly system of living beyond our means.