Life at RedBalloon
At RedBalloon, we've started a happiness revolution, one amazing experience at a time. We are Australia's most awarded online experience retailer with over 3,000 experiences to choose from. Since launching in 2001, we have sold over 2 million experiences and have been regularly featured on the BRW top 50 Great Places to Work list.
Life at RedBalloon can be described in many ways, but 'ordinary' is definitely not one of them! 'Collaborative', 'Inspiring' and 'Unique' are words that our team members use to describe what it's like to work here. We love to stay true to our entrepreneurial spirit and we live and breathe by our five values: Integrity, Generosity, Leadership, Sense of Humour & Fun, and Little Dog with a Big Dog Personality!
Benefits of Working With Us
There are so many reasons to work at RedBalloon, but here are a few of the ‘tangible’ benefits available to you when you become a RedBallooner:
- 20% discount off all RedBalloon experiences
- A day off for your birthday – to make it extra happy! (this is the happiness revolution after all!)
- Real flexibility – flexible working hours / work from home
- Recognition & Reward – our online platform lets you reward and be rewarded by your peers - with thank you notes, points and awards
- Wellness program – free bootcamp, yoga, flu shots, health checks, City2Surf, nutritional seminars, cooking demonstrations + so much more!
- FOOD! We love to bond over food, so we have monthly lunches & breakfasts, lots of (healthy!) treats, Friday drinks, plus weekly fruit & bread
- Celebrations: Like proud parents, we love to celebrate anything and everything! This includes a team event every trimester and an EOFY party
- TWO months of Christmas festivities (including a party and a little too much chocolate!)
- Free Experiences – we often get the chance to trial experiences free of charge, so yes... you might get to test out a sky dive or rally drive!
Join Our Team
We don’t mean to blow our own trumpet, but we think we’re pretty darn good at hiring the right RedBallooners to join our team – so if you’re a recruitment agency please don’t get in touch... we've got this covered!