Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 26
Rated 4 out of 5 by MJSS Enjoyed the day and actually caught some fish which was exciting.
Had a great day with good weather and enjoyed catching some fish which were lovely to eat.
5 May 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by elkerr Crew members were excellent.
I had a great time, there was not many fish caught but the skipper endevoured to get on the fish.
25 April 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by paul1979 Wasnt satisfied with the experience
Stopeed at four different locations.
Didnt seem the crew were very interested in being there.
Not helpful with baiting techniques or using the equipment.
no fish caught.
16 April 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris53 Awesome morning
A perfect day low swell mild conditions,then the boat broke down 500mts from the wharf "Oh well" The skipper did his best . so we booked for our next advenyure in September
15 April 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by ranga67 What a waste of mine and my fellow friends money and time.
Captain fell asleep at the wheel , deck hand was asleep on the floor , boat was late in picking us up a day that i feel i will never be able to get back . Poor service on board in general , ive had many fishing excperiences in my life this is one i would rather FORGET . I would rate this experience a zero out of ten !!!
9 April 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by 59MG poor service
• time wasted waiting for crew to stop chatting (30min all up )
• No Lure line set upon the way
limited instructions given regarding the use of the reel
• No tea and coffee offered
• Social chat while we waited(another 10 min)
Our team of 4 were quite disappointed with what was offered.
30 March 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by oscador Let down by poor equipment and lack of preparation
Dwayne was a good skipper. He was kept busy repairing broken lines and lost rigging and tried his best to keep things upbeat but sadly he was let down by his boat and equipment.
1) Boat was 45 minutes late because the starter motor was playing up and the toilets had a problem so he was cleaning it up
2) Fish finder broken so we couldn't find any fish! Had to just move from place to place and hope
3) Rods not setup when we go on the boat so when we reached our fishing spot we had to wait while they were handed out and setup. Other boats we saw leave had all the rods pre-configured and ready to go.
4) Bait was not the best. The pilchards were disintegrating after a couple of hours. Would have been nice to get some fresh bait every once in a while
5) Ran out of bait so had to stop fishing anyway
6) Caught fish not kept on ice. they were cleaned which was much appreciated but left in a bucket of water in the sun. I was more than a little nervous eating the fish that night and didn't risk feeding it to the kids.
Overall a bit of a nightmare but I made the most of it and had some fun at least.
20 March 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dorothy17 Not as promised.
Bought this as a gift for my dad and vessel promised "Offshore Deep Sea Fishing" but they ended up just in the bay not going to 'deep offshore' fishing spot as promised.
Would definately want a refund for my money since it was recsheduled and canceled about 5 times before we actually got to use the voucher, took at least 7 months from initial booking till we were able to go on the activity.
Overall a waste of money no fish were caught because they position the fishing rods so close to each other that the lines kept getting tangled as soon as someone reeled it in, more time was spent untaggling the lines than actually fishing.
4 March 2013