Enjoy a half day Gold Coast Whale Watching experience then see hundreds of native animals at the Gold Coast's leading native wildlife and coastal rainforest experience. You can experience the wild Lorikeet Feeding, hold a Koala and feed Kangaroos.
Entry to both attractions does not need to be on the same day.
- Includes River/Canal cruise past magnificent architecture of Surfers Paradise
- Tea, coffee and biscuits included
- Guaranteed rail-side positions for those perfect photos
- Experienced crew, dedicated to providing YOU with the closest WHALE ENCOUNTERS possible
- Only whale watch cruise which departs from central Surfers Paradise (walking distance from most hotels)
- Unique commentary from our marine naturalist
- Fast cruise speed with 3 viewing decks
- Small groups, personalised service - no crowds
- Currumbin Wildlife sanctuary voucher valid for 14days from day of cruise
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Surfers Paradise/Currumbin, Queensland
Whale Watching 3.5 hours, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 4 hours. Tours operate daily from beginning JUNE - end OCTOBER ONLY. Whale Watching is available 9am & 2pm daily. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is available from 8am to 5pm daily.
This experience is for Children aged from 0 to 14 years old. Infants (1&2 years olds) are not recommend as it is an open water activity. Parents can bring them along if they wish however as they take up a paying seat they are required to pay a child's price.
The price quoted is for one adult. Child prices are also available, please refer to product code - WHA582.
All cruises are weather dependent. Please provide a mobile phone number so that the supplier may contact you on the day of the cruise. If cruises are cancelled due to weather, the supplier will contact you ASAP to let you know. Cancelled experiences will be rescheduled for a later date.
Whales are wild and free to swim wherever they wish. There is a high probability that you will see whales, however this cannot be guaranteed. This makes the experience all the more special when you do see whales.
Please contact us for exact tour commencement and cease dates for the season.