Don’t just Whale Watch – BE THERE! See the magnificent Humpback Whales breach, hear their great tail slap the water. Feel the waves rock the boat and marvel at their playfulness!
- See More, Do more, Go further
- Watch whales from May to November.
- Whales found inside sheltered waters of Jervis Bay during October-November
- Spectacular views including Point Perpendicular and much more..
- Cruise in total comfort, like a big powerful, yet smooth plane on water..
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Jervis Bay, NSW
2 hours on board. Normally 10am and 1pm daily but bookings are essential as times may be changed. Dolphin Watch cruises operates 7 days a week the only day we are closed is Christmas day.
The vessel Can take up to 48 passengers with two crew and a skipper.
All cruises are weather dependent. Please provide a mobile phone number so that the supplier may contact you on the day of the cruise. If cruises are cancelled due to weather, the supplier will contact you ASAP to let you know. Cancelled experiences will be rescheduled for a later date.
Whales are wild and free to swim wherever they wish. There is a high probability that you will see whales, however this cannot be guaranteed. This makes the experience all the more special when you do see whales.