Journey through the amazing wheat belt region to Wave Rock, one of Australia’s incredible natural monuments. Visit the historic township of York and view other significant geological formations of the area. A great day out!
- York – learn about the grand old pioneer days in the first township founded in the Avon Valley
- Dog Cemetery – a tribute to Australian working sheep dogs
- Hippos Yawn and the Humps – unusual rock formations
- Picnic Lunch – enjoy a picnic lunch near Wave Rock
- Wave Rock – join a cultural tour learning about dreamtime stories and discovering Aboriginal sacred sites including Gnamma Holes
- Wildlife Park and Antique Lace Collection
- Seasonal Wildflowers (Sep- mid Nov)
- Luxury Coach Travel
- Expert Commentary
- Entry Fees
- Picnic lunch
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
The tour takes place in Perth, Western Australia.
The tour runs for a full day, from 8am and returns at approximately 8.30pm.
This is a group tour. Tours operate with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 48. There is one driver/guide per group.
The tours are still on rail, hail or shine.
Wildflowers: Profusion of wildflowers are dependent on weather conditions, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
It is recommended those with hearing impairments travel with a carer to interpret the commentary.
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have booked your experience