Whisky appreciation is a growing area of interest both in Australia and around the world.
Get to taste six different 18-year-old whiskies, presented by some of the most knowledgeable whisky professionals in Australia.
This experience is ideal not only for those people who already enjoy whisky, but also for those who are interested in learning more about this famous drink.
- Learn about the history of whisky in a boutique Whisky store
- Learn how whisky is made
- Understand the differences between the various types of whisky
- Hear some fascinating stories about some of the famous Scottish distilleries
- Learn the best way to appreciate whisky from some of the most knowledgeable whisky professionals in Australia
- 1.5 hour whisky tasting session for 12 people
- Taste six different 18 year old whiskies
- A Glencairn official whisky glass for each person
- The book ‘101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die’ for each person
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Double Bay, a 10 minute drive from Sydney CBD, or a 10 minute walk from the nearest train station.
The experience lasts for approximately 90 minutes, but could go on for longer if there is a lot of discussion and questions.
The experience takes place at 6.30pm on Thursdays and 4.30pm on Sundays.
It is suggested that you do not drive, as you may be over the legal alcohol limit after the tasting. There is a taxi rank right outside the venue, and it is a short walk to Edgecliff train station and to buses on New South Head Road.
The experience is for a group of 12
This experience is not suitable for spectators
Parking is available on nearby streets, or in the Council carpark above the venue off Short Street.
You must be 18 years or older to be able to participate. ID may be requested.