Experience driving a race prepared V8 race car for 6 laps around Symmons Pains International Raceway in Launceston. Not only will you get to drive a v8 race car you will also be tutored by professional race car drivers who will pass their knowledge on to you.
Your V8 Super Drive experience includes:
- Being fitted up in a race suit and helmet with radio transmitter
- An extensive drivers briefing
- Meeting your professional race car driver who will take you out on the track for sighting laps in a road car
- Then you drive for 6 laps in a race prepared V8 race car
- Plus get a framed photo of you and the race car to take home with you
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Symmons Plains International Raceway is located on Midland Highway some 30km south of Launceston.
Please arrive at the confirmed arrival time on your confirmation. Allow approx 2.5 hours at the race track.
Must be capable of driving a manual car although no license is required, Zero Tolerance of Alcohol. Minimum age is 18.
The price quoted is for one person.
In the event of bad weather you will be rescheduled.
You will receive a photo with one of our cars for you to keep! An in-car DVD can be ordered on the day for $99. If you would like the photo framed it will be $10.
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have booked your experience